Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timberland Moose Mountain Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on August 15, 2013
I ordered a 5.5 for my medium width size 7 sometimes 7.5 or 8 foot. It was still too big. The fleece lining goes throughout the interior of the shoe and on insole. The overall fit was wide, flat, and big. I think size 5 would have been better for me. Unfortunately, I had to return because the right boot was defective. There was a lump protruding from the insole. Prices had jumped up, so did not reorder.
on August 4, 2014
Kept the little feet warm and dry all winter long in Seattle. Now they're waiting for the second kid to use them. Great quality, well made, easy to put on and seem to be comfortable for the kid to wear.
on December 14, 2012
We don't have any snow yet but it's awfully cold. This boot is exactly what I was looking for. The fleece shown at top of cuff continues all the way through the boot!!! . They're tall enough to keep her ankles warm but not so tall that she has to change to shoes at school to avoid being too hot.
on February 16, 2013
I purchased these boots at the end of November or early December. The leather is already cracking, they aren't warm at all and about 1/3 of the tread is already gone. I will not recommend your products to any of my friends in the hfuture
on October 27, 2013
My 3 years old son loves his new boots. He is so picky when comes to what he wears (yes He is 3) but he wears these boots with no problem. The best thing is I did not have to spend too much money for his big foot (11.5 size)
on October 30, 2013
Purchased these for my son's birthday. He is in love with these boots! He always wanted some taller black boots like military guys wear. That's not easy to find in kids sizes and still know I'm buying a well made boot. He is pleased he has the wool inside his boots!!
on January 7, 2013
just as pictured. great color like raspberry sherbet. very comfortable. I own 5 pair of regular 6" premium timberlands that I wear to work everyday and wanted to give these a try. Live in California thought they might be too warm, however I ordered them a half size smaller and wear them with thin socks. Love them! They are cozy, not too hot. The soft sole (to me) is almost slipper like but supportive. I've worn them all day several times and at the end of the day I'm still smiling!
on March 19, 2013
i hate how over priced and ugly uggs are. however i love how comfortable they are. these boots are everything uggs arent! cute, affordable AND comfortable!
on March 22, 2013
I ordered a 5.5 before and it was too big and when i tried to change it I had to pay an additional amount which I did got the new pair and its still way to big and these are the this is my exact size
on September 15, 2013
Gave these to my 4 year old grandson as a birthday present. They are adorable....comfortable, stylish...he will be the best dressed 4 year old in preschool this winter...