Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 251 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 262 reviews
on December 19, 2013
Item arrived really fast and was well packed. However, something seems to be off with the sizing. Even though the box says these are 10 Wide (the size we always get in these boots), they are way too tight for my husband's feet. There is no way he can wear them, so we are sending them back. This is a shame because the boots appear to be quite nice and we did get a decent price on them.

Thanks Amazon for having such a great return policy. We appreciate the excellent customer service!
on October 29, 2015
I'm a butcher and besides working in a cold and wet environment, I also often have pieces of meat or fat or blood fall on my boots and these are the first pair to withstand the challenge. 9 months later still very warm and not a drop of water has gotten in. Its starting to make a squishy sound in one shoe, but compared to 3 other boots I've used in similar conditions, theae are fantastic. I can literally spray them with a hose to clean them and my feet stay dry. Ive tried that tactic with other Timberlands advertised as waterproof, like the Hyperion, and after a few weeks water was getting in which makes my foot smell rotten. The boots got a bit darker, look a little scuffed up, but thats lrobably dueti frequently getting animal fluids and tissue on them and washing it off with a high powered hose.
on June 29, 2016
First off if it is not that great. Second the left one has a constant squeak everytime I take a step it drives me crazy. And they definitely are not waterproof 2 hours out and wet grass today and my feet are soaked this is the third time it's happened I will not buy these again. Very overpriced for what you get.
on January 21, 2013
these boots are outstanding! came really quick. they were exactly as described. their customer service dept. is excellent. they fit perfect, although left boot felt somewhat too narrow at first, but after short "break-in" time (3-4 days) that left boot broke in & now fits like a glove. the cusion pad on top (of 8 inch height) is very comfortable when bending the boots sharply. timb.s seem sometimes to be 1 to 1.5 sizes too big. maybe ok w/extra thick socks, but better to try order 1 to 1.5 sizes smaller than normal boot you take, (every one's foot diff. though). ramsey co. seems to work awesome to resolve any customer issue, and fast at that. really comfortable from toe to 8 inch top. totally waterfproof, same quality come to expect from timberland. ramsey co. is about the best online boot co. i've dealt with over quite some time. get 'em there, p.savadel512012. P.S., newark, DE. isn't usually this cold and for so many days/evenings, but 3 nights ago dropped to 26 degress (F), 2 nights ago to 22 degrees (F), & last night dropped to 16 degrees, each unreal cold day/night, my feet were the only thing warm on me. my fingers felt like they were to fall off, but boots kept my feet so warm, they didn't feel the sub-freezing temps at all. everything you need for a great boot, forgot to mention, water just literally beaded & rolled off the boots, very cool, psavadel512012
on August 20, 2017
I would given these boots a five but due to the fact they looked as someone wore them before and returned them and they re-shipped to me. At the price I bought them at; they should have received never worn boots. For the prior wear and the price I gave them a three
on December 1, 2011
So my relationship with Timberland boots started poorly. I bought a pair of the regular Timberland boots and they were awful. Felt like you were walking on cardboard. I was complaining to a family member about them one day and said I'll never buy another pair of timberland boots. He told me that I needed to try the timberland PRO boots. So I did.

My first pair, I bought about 2 years ago, were the 6" Direct attach Steel toe boot. I LOVED THEM. I still have them, and after 2 years they are still comfortable, completely waterproof and look pretty good. Due to the fact that they were the only boots I had, they were worn for work and with jeans casually, so they are now marked up and relegated to work boots only. Just last week I was scrubbing grout from shower tiles and had the water running on these 2 year old boots for about 30 minutes as I stood in the shower and my feet were bone dry.

I purchased these 8" soft toe boots just to wear with jeans. I can't emphasize this enough, both of these PRO boots ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE (NOT JUST BOOT) I'VE EVER WORN. No problem being on your feet in them all day, plus they look great with a pair of jeans
on August 14, 2017
My son wanted these so bad so I finally gave in.. He was very satisfied
on May 18, 2016
This is the best boot on the market in my opinion. Very well made and quality leather. The waterproof surface is true to claim. I spilled water on them when I lost the grip of my water bottle and it beaded up immediately and rolled off. I was very impressed. The comfort insole will support your feet all day and longer if you are working overtime. I just love mine. Bought 2 pair, one for my Son and one for myself. I recommend them highly.
on May 25, 2015
I am an actual size 9.5 but usually by size 10 in shoes made in China ( which these are). The size 9.5 are actually the ones I kept and the fit is good. The quality is not the same as the original Timberland Boot, but for China, it is not all that bad. For the price, the quality is equal. Good warm boot in cold weather, breaths well in mild and hot temps. Breaks in quckly and streches out a bit on the sides.
on February 1, 2016
I am not all that happy with these boots. I want to be fair therefor I must state that I have very poor feet. The last really good boots I purchased were Wolverines yet there latest styles are disappointing. I'm beginning to think that all the manufactures are sacrificing quality for profit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.