Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 31, 2016
I love these boots. I have some foot problems and these provide great comfort no matter what I'm doing. The first pair didn't last as long as I'd hoped (less than a year). One seam started to come loose after I shingled a roof. But they are still comfortable to wear. So I bought another pair to look good and kept the old ones for dirty work. The price is great too. I wish they offered a pair with a composite toe instead of steel, but I still love them.
on December 13, 2016
Bought these for my hubby for work. He tried them on and was immediately disappointed. There were obvious things lacking to him as far as quality and workmanship in the shoe. It didn't seem to have the support we expected, the stitching was incredibly cheap looking and not well done. In person, the shoe is not much to look at, but as a work shoe, that does not always matter. After walking around the house in them for a few minutes, it was clear they were not made as well as previous items we've purchased from Timberland Pro. The quality was way less than expected. What kind of leather is this? It couldn't be real. They were not breathable, nor were they actually comfortable. Next time, dude, save yourself the effort: Get the Keen's!
on June 12, 2017
I ordered the 12 wide of this shoe knowing that steel toe boots\shoes run narrow and the fit is perfect. Super lightweight for being steel toe has great arch support. Very sturdy construction. I work in a warehouse and am on my feet for 8-10 hours a day and I have less fatigue in these than I do with my nike tennis shoes. These are great for standing in all day. I ordered 2 more pairs just in case these ever get discontinued because this is one shoe I oils use for the next 10-20 years. Totally worth the purchase. I would recommend that anyone who gets these get the wide size because if you stand all day your feet tend to swell. The fit is perfect and you can't even notice the steel toe when wearing them as where my CAT steel toes were cutting in on my pinkie and big toe making it very uncomfortable. A+ timberland this is a great steel toe!
on August 6, 2017
After 2 1/2 years of use in an industrial environment, the shoes performed well. Great traction however, the size 10W was still somewhat narrow which made it uncomfortable to use. The shoes worked pretty decent when it was raining and didn't soak much unlike the other fabric type shoes. The attached photo shoes where the adhesive started to fail after prolong use during hot and cold season. The Sketchers might be worth the try since they are known for their comfort and lighter weight.
review image
on August 23, 2016
Shoes are for work. They came out of the box and fit perfectly. The tread is tough and doesn't slip. Leather appears to be pretty tough as well. Not sure how resilient inserts are just yet. Shoe laces are the only knock I have. Very good shoe for price. Like the feel of them.
Update : I've had the shoes for a year and they held up pretty good. The liner did wear out on the heal . Secondly I walk the outer edges off of all my shoes including these. Once I hit a certain level of wear on the shoe I developed plantar fasciitis. I've ordered a new pair and hopefully a new sole will help. I wore the shoe on the average of 12 hours a day during the work week through 4 seasons. I thought they held up well.
Update: The material in the heel area is garbage, it wears out quickly because it's light weight and cannot handle friction of the socks. It's actually destroying my socks, downgrading shoe to do not purchase
on April 3, 2017
Although a comfortable shoe, the hooks for the laces at the top are not metal. 3 of mine snapped after a few months. They seem to be a cheap composite material of some kind. Even the shape/engineering of them is poor, as it predisposes them to snap.
on November 17, 2017
I was looking for a sturdy comfortable work shoe to work in my yard. The grading in my backyard is very steep and I needed a shoe that wouldn't slide all over the place, particularly in wet grass. I like the steel toe too.
on January 3, 2016
This is my second pair that I've bought, and have but praise for these shoes.
I'm a ups delivery driver, and I'm on my feet for ten plus hours a day, and ten plus miles a day walking. The steel toe is nice, and plenty of room for my toes (I'm a 15W) these are waterproof as long as you don't go above the laces, and really are still comfortable after a long day. Very aggressive tread is great for in the snow, and the low top keeps it light.
I'll order a third and fourth pair when these are worn out.
It's a great boot for sixty five dollars shipped
on November 20, 2015
I had a terrible experience with these shoes. They look good and seem well made, but I felt like they were breaking my toes. I ordered them in wide but that was not enough to keep the steel at bay. Something about the design of these shoes did not coexist well with my feet. They felt fine when I first put them on so I wore them for a half day to work on a day when I was mostly at my desk. Within a couple of hours my toes on both feet began to hurt and that pain got so bad I had to take the shoes off. Putting them back on when I left work was excruciating; it felt like the steel was pushing down on my toes like the compactor scene in Star Wars. I've never had such a bad experience with shoes. Needless to say, they are on the way back and I'm going to try shoes from another brand. I've never had trouble with Timberland before but I doubt I will be getting any more of the brand.
on July 3, 2015
they look cool, seem well made. they fit strangely. i don't have wide feet, but they seemed very narrow... while the length seemed true to my size. the steel cap wasn't tall enough for me to comfortably move my toes. the rest of the stiffness of the shoes would have surely faded as they wore in, but since the cap is steel, it seemed like my toes would always feel almost like they were in a cast (unlike other steel toe shoes i own/have owned, i was just not able to move them comfortably). i returned them.

Edited: After my return, I ordered a half size larger than what I usually wear, and the fit great. changing to 4 stars. i like how they look, and i now like how they fit.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.