Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 27, 2016
Obviously heavier than comparable non-safety toe shoes, but still wearable all day. Seems like the leather used in these is sturdier or more scratch resistant than other work shoes by the same maker. I've been wearing these for about 2 weeks now, good work shoes, I'm on me feet all day as a delivery driver. My only concern is to the durability of the soles, which is typically what I kill in my work boots. But only time will tell on that issue. I'm a size 12-ish, a 12 1/2 would be perfect in most shoes, but I've mostly gone to 12-wide with my work boots which seems to be working well. The wide also allows for nice thick winter boot socks, I would also recommend no more cheap socks from a giant bag for everyday or summer use. Your feet will thank you for these shoes as well as better socks.
on June 12, 2017
They have changed a perfectly good design from the previous Titanium model to this Titan design. The shoe is too heavy and it will break in and hurt your feet before you break in the shoe. Its a pity I wore it 2 times, or else I would return it. I will have to give them away because they are not comfortable.
on June 23, 2013
I really, really like these boots. I'm a big guy (6'2, 375), so I'm looking for boots that can support me. These boots feel like I'm walking in my running shoes. They're super comfortable. The reason I gave them 4 stars is because for a 6" boot, they feel almost like an 8" boot; by that I mean that my upper foot, has a LOT of room. I'm used to wearing chukka style boots (Georgia Athens boots)-and they fit my foot like a glove. I just wanted to give these Timberland's a shot and see how I liked them because everybody at my plant wears these or a variant thereof. I really think my fitment issue is that I have tree trunks for calves and skinny ankles and where this boot comes up to is thicker than the ankle. They're really comfortable. Only been in them a week, but they feel great. Time will tell on the durability.
on June 17, 2014
I love my new boots! I work in Amazon warehouses all over the U.S. And I have to walk ALL day so I've been looking for a great pair of boots that feel very good and I think I found what I was looking for! Only thing about the boots that I don't mind but some people will is that they scuff pretty easily so they'll have that "used" look in less than a week if you don't treat them well but honestly I was looking for Great boots to work in. They're still really nice and I expect them to last for awhile. The best thing about them has to be that I can walk through a metal detector with them on because they're not steel toe and because of that they feel MUCH lighter which means you won't get fatigued as quickly. I definitely recommend these boots to any guy needing great boots. It's much easier if you're a construction worker and you don't have to always take your boots of going through a metal detector!
on October 22, 2017
The first pair I bought were perfect. Great fit, comfort, and durability, they almost lasted 2 years. The second pair I bought started falling apart after 3 months and did not last 8 months. After 3 months the heel cushion that looked like part of the sole fell out, by the 8th month the soles had completely broken into 2 pieces and was separating from the shoe. Obviously they got cheap on the construction of the boot from my 1st buy to my 2nd buy. There will not be a 3rd.
on November 9, 2016
I purchased these boots in January 2015. First off they are very comfortable with a short break in period. I am on my feet all day working in a shop six days a week and I need good, comfortable shoes. Within a month of use the eyelets started to come out. I didn't wear these boots every day because I have a pair of Roper slip on shoes I like really well, so now in November they have about 6 months or less use and the soles are coming off where they are glued on and now they let water in. Pit Boss boots gave me good service in the past, I will go back to them.
on April 24, 2017
I brought these and the Skechers work shoe Vostok to wear for work . They fit a bit on the large size but are comfy . Plenty of cushioning the quality of the leather is superb super flexible . They require a little breaking in . Superior to the Skecher work shoe but also twice as much . You get what you pay for .
on April 12, 2017
Very poor quality, after very little use the eyelets are falling apart. I have purchased these before and have never had a problem. But these black ones must not be made the same .
on August 31, 2017
They are uncomfortable and for some reason not made well. The eyelet for the lacens have broken. My husband has been buying this exact work boot for over ten years and never had this problem. He did wear them for a couple of weeks because he thought maybe once they were broke in they would be okay. I spoke to someone about returning them even though its past the thirty days. I haven't sent them yet because they cost a lot to send back .I hope to get them in the mail by the end of the week. Sorry to be a pain.
on July 21, 2017
I have had these boots for about a year now and they're still in working order. The holes where the laces go through did wear out, but thats because I wear them every day. Would buy again!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.