Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 482 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 510 reviews
on February 3, 2014
This is a nice boots, very soft leather, i really love the reddish color but the size seems smaller and wider than the timberland pro direct attach boots. The size difference is very little but i could tell the size difference compared to my direct attach boots. Nevertheless, this a nice pair of boots from Timberland.

Update: the sole of his boots is not as soft as the direct attach timberland pros. The outsole is also not as "sticky" when used on snow/icy ground. If you want a really protected feel, you should go with the Timberland pro direct attach boots. This is more of a casual boots rather than a work boots for me.

Again, the reddish color of the leather is amazing! :)
on December 22, 2016
I have just emailed Amazon about these boots. I purchased these as a gift in late October. The heels on both boots have split in the exact same location and manner. This leads me to believe there is a manufacturer defect. Timberland is usually a quality brand which is why they are worth the money. I have confidence that Amazon will help us resolve this issue.
on October 11, 2016
A day and a half of light duty "working", front sole peeling off both. Embarrassing.

One star because its the lowest rating. Great seller though
review image
on March 2, 2015
I only received the boots a few days ago, so this is a preliminary review based on a couple full days of weighing them.

Summary initial impression is "AWESOME".

I wear 11D and the fit is perfect for me. I cannot tolerate tight boots. As a day gets long and your feet get warm, you need boots with a little room, but not too much. These fit my dogs very nicely, both in length and width. I will also note that the boots slide on and off very easily.

The leather is thick, rich and super supple. The tanning is even and first rate. They are beautiful boots.

The insole in high density molded foam, covered with a durable fabric. They are comfy, but I may eventually replace them with something more customized to my feet. That's just a personal preference, and not at all necessary.

The soles are cushy and as such I would expect them to wear more quickly than something harder. Like tires, it is a trade off. If you want softer more comfortable soles, you're going to forfeit some longevity. I always opt to the side of comfort. I'd rather buy a new pair of boots in a year than have sore feet.

I specifically chose a work boot that had eyelets all the way to the top. Some might prefer speed lace eyelets. I do not. I lace to the top and put knots in the ends of the laces. I then loosen up the laces, slide my feet in, tighten them up and tie them off. It takes less hassle and less time to tie. I will also note that the included laces are exactly what I like. They are durable nylon that slide easily through the eyelets and tie off easily. The color is perfect for the boots.

I seriously considered buying a pair of Red Wing Heritage boots for $280. I am glad I opted for these. We'll see how they hold up, but even if they wear a little more quickly, I can buy nearly 4 pairs of these for the price of the Red Wings.
on November 25, 2015
the boots in a two weeks the sole started to fall off!! im trying to get the sells man to give my cash back!!! i dont recomend them:(
review image
on September 22, 2015
For starters I'm a concrete carpenter who puts in 40-60 hours a week no matter what brand boot I have they typically don't last more than 7-8 months, climbing rebar skirts, on the the deck pours, walking on rebar mats, working through the rain, torching, u name it! But all I can say is that I look for comfort in a boot and these timberland pro's are it! Any other brand boot I wear down the soles smooth in a matter of about 5-6 months but my current pair of pro's that I'm about to retire has a full sole beside the heel worn down to the midsole, the only reason y I have to retire these boots and buy new ones is because the surrounding toe stitching gets burnt or tears from wear and that goes for the last 3 pairs I've owned
on April 5, 2015
one boot was smaller then the other.i thought it was my socks,so I had them on at work and after one hour of work I had to take them off.hurt my feet so bad.well tried them agin two days latter and after 4 hrs I had to take them off real fast.the left boot rubbed my big toe so bad I had to put band aids on just to stop the bleeding and the pain from the rubbing they did.for two days had to soak my feet in salt water to get rid of the pressure it did to my toe.mmmm.never agine.will not buy these agine no no no.
on December 28, 2015
I received defective goods,But returned too much trouble.
on March 9, 2017
These boots are not worth thier price. They fit well for about a month and then the material began to stretch and lossen to the point that my ankles were shifting around constantly. Around the same time the stitching on the soles began to fray and detach. I do walk a lot in my job, but not to the point that this level of wear and tear is understandably
on February 22, 2017
I have purchased these shoes in stores several times, and a year ago I saw Amazon offfered less expensive pricing, so I ordered them and loved them!! Nov 14 2016 I reordered a replacement pair because my heals separated like All of the ones in the pictures.
The pair I received were the wrong color and the wrong boot. Amazon then resent me a second pair and lo and behold, wrong pair again.
Now I have 1 pair with unglued soles and the two new pair that are the wrong color and look like I purchased them used. Not happy With the outcome of this purchase. I am confident that Amazon will take this into their hands, make this right and send me the 10D "RUST." color and not the "RUST Full Grain."

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.