|Price:||$114.95 - $127.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Powerfit comfort system
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Head to the job site with the Pro-TiTAN� Slip-On Safety Toe from Timberland PRO�. This work shoe features a leather upper lined with antimicrobial-treated mesh for a dry foot environment; elastic goring provides a snug fit. The polyurethane midsole lends lightweight cushioning, while the nylon diffusion shank ensures torsion rigidity. A contoured OrthoLite� footbed with an Outlast� Adaptive Comfort� cover provides long-lasting comfort and temperature regulation. The TiTAN� safety toe offers lightweight protection, while the PowerFit� comfort system uses ergonomically designed elements to support your gait. The rubber outsole is slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant, has a low profile for high surface contact, and delivers grippy traction.
Timberland's footwear is made for you, the working professional who takes pride in your job. They take pride in their job also, by putting attention to detail in everything they make. Their industrial casual shoes are packed with features for the office, warehouse or jobsite including their PowerFit comfort system and a lightweight TiTAN® safety toe and the slip-resistant outsole to keep you safe.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000XEXZJQ
- Item model number: 53534
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Good traction
2. Good looking
3. Safety toe
4. Fit - Be advised I bought these a 1/2 size large because I was concerned about the safety toe and me not being able to use my shoe stretcher. I also bought them wide for the same reason. I normally wear a 12.5 but they are hard to find. So I buy a 12 and use my awesome shoe stretcher to widen and lengthen them. Works great. But with a safety to I was concerned that the stretching wouldn't work so I upsized to a 13 2E and put a Dr. Scholl's Active Series Replacement Insole. Fits perfectly.
1. Bought a shoe horn to facilitate putting the shoes on. Just to clarify, once my foot is in the shoe, it fits great. But getting my foot into the tight opening at the top is tough. That said, I bought two other safety shoes from another company, same shoe just one was a 12 2E and the other a 13 2E. The 12 was too small so I returned it fearing if I tried stretching and it didn't work I'd be stuck with them. Then I got the 13 2E and tried what I did with these and they were so loose at the opening they practically fell off with each step. My point is that if these shoes had a loose top they would likely do the same thing, so though I'm not crazy about using a shoe horn, which works great, it's better than having shoes that fall off.
2. They mar easy.
3. They are heavy. It's a consequence of safety toes but the other safety shoes I returned had a much lighter toe.
Overall, very good shoes. I work in a factory and walk all over the half million plus square feet of the place daily. They have good traction, and protect my toes from my clumsiness.
These shoes are the smallest size 12 I ever used and had to get a size 13. With socks... forget it. But size 13 fits me perfect. Only time in my life I ever had to use size 13.
These shoes don't have any kind of holes so they don't breathe. Work in hot conditions with socks and they get very hot.
They're not the most beautiful (got the brown).
The toes scratch easily.
Any shoes are gonna get hot.
They are solidly constructed.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and my wife thinks they're beautiful.
Of course the toes are gonna get scratched easily you twit. It's steel there! It buffs out easily too with polish. These are construction shoes designed to PROTECT your feet not dance with. Use a little polish if you're concerned with what the other construction workers will think.
These shoes WILL protect your toes.
These shoes are LIGHT for being construction shoes.
Overall, I love these shoes. The only real problem I had with them was the 12's were too small... so had to go up to 13. 13 was just perfect. Put a $15 pad in there I got from a local drug store and it feels like I'm walking on air and suddenly I'm as tall as George Foreman in these shoes. haha. Love these shoes and would buy them again. Just consider buying one size up from your normal size. I already have big wide feet so it's okay. My wife says they look great!
Will definitely put these on my repeat buy list. Many other "old standby" shoes have disappeared over the years and I am glad I found this one!
It took A LOT of will power to wear them but I started a new job and had tossed my nasty old ones. Started getting better by week's end. I have high hopes for this week.
(6 mos later)
I just bought my fourth pair. This time I bought them 1/2 size larger than my street shoes. These are MUCH better. I was able to wear them all day immediately and I can wear somewhat thicker socks.
I strongly recommend anyone do the same.