|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$112.45 - $135.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Powerfit comfort system
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
These 053534230 Timberland PRO Men's Safety Shoes are designed with functionality and dependability in mind. Timberland PRO series helps working professionals perform at their best on the job. Timberland PRO Boot series delivers high performance works boots and shoes that provide comfort, durability, and protection. Brown Oiled Full Grain Leather360o of Lightweight Comfort Soft Leathers to Minimize Break-In Time Moisture-Channeling Spacer Mesh Comfort Lining with Integral Anti-Microbial Keeps Foot Dry and Comfortable Polyurethane Midsole for Lightweight, Durable Cushioning Nylon Diffusion Shank for Torsional Rigidity Contoured Ortholite™ Footbed with Outlast™ Adaptive Comfort ™ CoverTiTAN™ Safety Toe for Lightweight Protection and Roomy Fit Timberland Pro ™ Rubber Outsole:Low-Profile with High Surface Contact Slip-Resistant Oil-Resistant Abrasion-Resistant 053534230 Timberland PRO Men's TiTAN Safety Shoes - Brown
Timberland's footwear is made for you, the working professional who takes pride in your job. They take pride in their job also, by putting attention to detail in everything they make. Their industrial casual shoes are packed with features for the office, warehouse or jobsite including their PowerFit comfort system and a lightweight TiTAN® safety toe and the slip-resistant outsole to keep you safe.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000XEXZJQ
- Item model number: TB053534230
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Travelling overseas I wore these on the trip there, extra convenience at security since they slip on and off. The first day they were on my feet 16 hours straight including jaunts around a mine. They were so comfortable I almost forgot I had new shoes on were it not for their standout appearance (no scuffs etc.). They are also not too bulky as safety shoes go, so I can still fit them in my small carryon suitcase. They also serve sytlishly as a business-casual shoe, and it'd be hard to tell they are actually safety shoes.
The only drawback: a little hard to get on and off for a slip-on, but this is easing with use and will probably cease to be an issue at all.
This shoe is ok, but not one I will buy again. I like the slip on, and the style is nice, but they are very stiff out of the box, and are taking a long time to break in.
They don't offer the comfort of similarly priced shoes from Red Wing. They are slightly snug on my toes (I have a wide foot).
On the up side, they are stylish enough to wear to casual events, such as business dinners.
Overall, they are ok for the money, but not the best. I like them enough to keep wearing them, but not enough to buy them again.
The shoes are well made and as expected, they are just as comfortable on my feet as the lace-up versions. My one concern is that they are very tight to get on. I have to use a shoe horn. Perhaps they will loosen up over time, but I have had them for two weeks and they haven't loosened up yet. This would count against using them for travel as I do not want to struggle after airport security to get my shoes back on (minus one star). Other than that, they are a win! When I come home at the end of the day, my feet don't hurt, even after pounding them on concrete floors all day. Also, I am not embarrassed to wear them if I have to meet my wife somewhere immediately after work.
1. Good traction
2. Good looking
3. Safety toe
4. Fit - Be advised I bought these a 1/2 size large because I was concerned about the safety toe and me not being able to use my shoe stretcher. I also bought them wide for the same reason. I normally wear a 12.5 but they are hard to find. So I buy a 12 and use my awesome shoe stretcher to widen and lengthen them. Works great. But with a safety to I was concerned that the stretching wouldn't work so I upsized to a 13 2E and put a Dr. Scholl's Active Series Replacement Insole. Fits perfectly.
1. Bought a shoe horn to facilitate putting the shoes on. Just to clarify, once my foot is in the shoe, it fits great. But getting my foot into the tight opening at the top is tough. That said, I bought two other safety shoes from another company, same shoe just one was a 12 2E and the other a 13 2E. The 12 was too small so I returned it fearing if I tried stretching and it didn't work I'd be stuck with them. Then I got the 13 2E and tried what I did with these and they were so loose at the opening they practically fell off with each step. My point is that if these shoes had a loose top they would likely do the same thing, so though I'm not crazy about using a shoe horn, which works great, it's better than having shoes that fall off.
2. They mar easy.
3. They are heavy. It's a consequence of safety toes but the other safety shoes I returned had a much lighter toe.
Overall, very good shoes. I work in a factory and walk all over the half million plus square feet of the place daily. They have good traction, and protect my toes from my clumsiness.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
HORRIBLE experience!!! Wore them for two days (took about 5 minutes each to get the shows on WITH a shoe horn), hoping they would "break in". Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Loved the shoes but they are a little bit tight getting my foot in
Maybe after they get worn a little bit they will loosen up
Very comfortable, right out of the box. They seem very durable. I really like them so far.Published 2 months ago by Royal
The shoe is unfortunately too wide for my feet and I'm afraid if I go to a smaller size the steel toe part of the shoe will be to small.Published 2 months ago by Rascov