|Price:||$22.68 - $42.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Anti-Fatigue Technology utilizes a unique inverted cone design for lightweight, resilient support, superior shock absorbtion and energy return
- OrthoLite top layer provides premium comfort and moisture management
- Anatomically contoured footbed cradles the foot to provide maximum comfort and support
- The dynamic arch design adapts to all foot shapes for maximum support and comfort
- Outlast top cover provides temperature regulation and antimicrobial odor control
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This Daft Replacement Insole made by Timberland PRO has many unique features such as: outlast top cover provides temperature regulation and anti-microbial odor control, ortholite top layer provides premium comfort and moisture management, anatomically-contoured footbed cradles the foot to provide maximum comfort and support, the dynamic arch design adapts to all foot shapes for maximum support and comfortand anti-fatigue technology utilizes unique inverted cone design for lightweight, resilient support, superior shock absorption and energy return.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EA24C6C
- Item model number: Anti Fatigue Technology Insole-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 10, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
AND THEN THESE CAME INTO OUR LIVES! I have not stopped hearing the glowing praise for how amazing they are - we are on the 5th discussion about this, I think, which is amusing if not slightly weird/repetitive. Last night I heard a 3 minute speech how "I'm exhausted, but my feet feel great! No leg pain!" Wohoooo - the spell has been broken. What else can I say but the report is that these give much needed all day (sometimes 12-18 hours) support without being overly bulky (they are somewhat thick, may need to go up a half a size unless your normal shoes are roomy, and especially if you wear thick socks.) He wears these with pretty thick thorlos in a roomy work shoe, and they are great.
They are really easy to cut to fit (NOTE - to all the people complaining they don't fit, these, and all insoles in the universe ARE FOR MULTIPLE SIZES - a 10-11 is going to be too big for a 10, and will need a bit of trimming.Read more ›
1. They are not what came with your boots.
2. They are thinner (might depend on the type of timberland boot you own).
3. They will need to be cut to fit.
When cutting them to fit, I used my old insoles as a template. There is a number imprinted on your old timberland insoles that may help you identify the proper size you will need if you are having trouble deciding which size to buy. These insoles are better than walking around on worn out insoles, but for thirty dollars, I expected more from the timberland brand. Still love my boots though.
DISCLAIMER: If you are young, lightweight and run a lot of miles you might find these inserts to be too heavy and squishy for nimble running. I think they are designed for middle to heavy wt. people who walk or hike but not necessarily run.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not as comfortable as the original inserts. But they are better than the worn out original inserts. Can wear all day comfortably. Read morePublished 3 days ago by surfinbum88
I put these in my timberland boots which I wear every day. They fit and are comfortable. Didn't have to modify them. A little pricey, but OK.Published 5 days ago by spork
Had to cut to size, feels pretty good. Added cushion, on the thick side. Doesn't feel like it has reduced any of my foot Fatigue after 8-10 hours on my feet. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Jimmy Kimmy
I ordered these for my husband. He works 12 hour shifts and swears that these are the most comfortable and durable insoles!Published 6 days ago by Ashley
Like these insoles better than the ones that come in the boots I ordered. Lots of support and comfortable all day long.Published 8 days ago by Barnraider
They're good with the timberland pros, but separate from the boots its just run of the mill insoles.Published 13 days ago by jbferrer
The original inserts for my boots were destroyed when I walked through a stream. My first reaction was that my boots were ready for the trash. Read morePublished 13 days ago by David J. Pittenger