$179.95 - $205.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Ankle-high work boot with waterproof leather upper featuring composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for non-metallic protection and superior fit
- Three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density PU midsole and TPU outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
In 1999, Timberland recognized an opportunity to bring premium, durable boots to professional tradespeople–consumers who see footwear as essential tools to help them do their jobs. And the Timberland PRO brand was born.
The Essential Job Site Companion
The Timberland PRO Boondock Work Boot Collection
Anti-Fatigue Technology, waterproof protection and rugged weather-ready outsoles make the Timberland PRO Boondock work boots the ultimate companion for anyone who’s working long hours. Known for their comfort and weather-defying performance, the Boondocks have become some of Timberland PRO’s most trusted work boots.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology
- Waterproof leather, waterproof membranes; options are available with 200g/400g/600g and 1000g of insulation
- All-weather outsoles perform in cold weather; some styles are insulated
- Available in safety and soft toe options
Designed for optimal performance on the job, the Timberland PRO boondock family of work boots offer the best in craftsmanship and classic styling. Mixing field-tested designs with work-appropriate materials, combined with timberland pro’s exclusive anti-fatigue technology, these rugged styles will keep you comfortable and protected while you get the job done.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B013GBETMY
- Item model number: 6" Boondock Comp Toe WP-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 1, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 61 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This boot whilst not bad lasted about 90 days before looking really tired and loosing the Anti Fatigue sole.
Somewhat comfortable from the beginning but had to replace TOO soon for the price.
Boondock seems to be wearing better, comfortable and so far, superior to this boot.