Timberland PRO Men's Five Star Meurice Shoe,Black,7.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Removable insole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Get superior slip resistance plus all-day support and stability in Timberland Pro Men's Meurice Slip-On Shoes This slip-on boasts a SafeGrip slip-resistant outsole, giving you superior grip for steady steps in wet or dry conditions. Exclusive, innovative Anti-Fatigue Technology is just what you need for long days on your feet. The insole is designed to support your legs and back while absorbing shock for all-day comfort. The premium, full-grain, polished leather upper is treated with Scotchgard protection for stain resistance, so it will look great longer. The leather-lined collar and microfiber linings with Agion antimicrobial treatment promote a healthy foot environment. Click here to view Timberland’s Slip-resistant SafeGrip Outsole. Click here to view Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.2 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- ASIN: B003A6C9BE
- Item model number: Five Star Meurice-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #127 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #2709 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #5737 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
One point to note with the design of these shoes is that when slipping them on, the tongue can be tight. I would definitely recommend using a shoehorn so as not to damage the shoe over time. I do not consider this to be a flaw, however. I attribute it to the great fit of the shoe and to me that is a small price to pay for comfort.
Overall, buy this product if you are in the market for professional looking and well-built shoes that are extremely comfortable.
However, a word of caution - with work shoes it's better to wear a bigger shoe than you normally do. I bought a wide size of these and they fit much more comfortably than the narrow fit I bought previously. If your shoes typically fit snugly, I would strongly advise buying the wide size of this shoe.