Timberland PRO Men's Gladstone ESD BL Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Black,14 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Oxford-inspired work shoe with steel toe featuring lace-up closure and grippy slip-resistant SafeGrip sole
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology conductive polyurethane footbed
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole for consistent static dissipative performance
- Goodyear rubber outsole with low-profile tread pattern for traction
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
All of our ESD (Electro Static Dissipative) footwear meets SD Static Dissipative, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05...
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 9.1 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B0054HMC5A
- Item model number: Gladstone ESD Bl-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 Year Update. (I updated from 4 stars to 3 stars)
These shoes are physically in about the same shape as when I bought them, they could use a polish, but that's on me. No major deterioration, and I wore them almost every day for the full work day. Unfortunately, they no longer reliably pass an ESD conduction test. The first 6 months they passed every day no problems, but after about 6 months they started to have problems conducting, and I would have to "clean" them to get them to pass. At first if I just rubbed them on the carpet and they would pass, then it would take a wet cloth, and now there is no amount of cleaning that will make them pass. I still keep them in my office as steel toe dress shoes, but they only see occasional use.
I am pretty dissapointed, and will not be buying a new pair.
Great for both office and industrial environment.
Good slip resistance....I once slipped and fell when wearing my old Caterpillar shoes...it felt like ice-skating when the ground is oily. This pair in comparison is much much better.
Additional composite toe protection (don't feel it when wearing). Meets most industrial safety footwear requirements.
For the ESD protection part.... I need this when visiting some of our electronics manufacturing plants. I think it's great for office if you get those frequent static shocks when open doors.
Shoes are comfortable to wear all day at work. I mainly purchased them because they are static dissipative. I work in the circuit board assembly industry which requires ESD footwear or foot straps.
It took a few days of wearing them before they would pass our ESD tester but they now work great.