|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$104.69 - $256.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6 from arch
- Lace-up work boot with premium full-grain leather upper featuring cement construction for flexibility and Active Heel Lock Lacing System for secure fit
- TiTAN alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Anti-fatigue shock-absorbing technology with conical midsole geometry featuring polyurethane materials
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Men's Timberland PRO® Helix 6-Inch Safety Toe is crafted with rugged, full-grain leather and Timberland's latest anti-fatigue and protective technologies to promote safety at the jobsite and give you complete confidence in your work boots. We've included our TiTAN® alloy safety toe to give your toes some room and offer lightweight protection, a breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment, and our Timberland PRO® rubber outsole, which is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and also features our Ladder Lock™ outsole radius, which offers comfort and confidence on extension ladders.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CJRMOFG
- Item model number: Helix 6" non-WP ST-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
I had 3 before but not waterproof
I have this for a month now my scoks get wet from the front
Worst Timberlands I ever bought.
Metal thing on tension band fell off in a week.
Not as comfortable as others that I have had.