|Price:||$119.85 - $231.30 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6 from arch
- Rugged full-grain waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit; cement construction; nylon diffusion shank
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed; Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Men's Timberland PRO® Helix 6-Inch Waterproof Safety Toe is crafted with rugged, waterproof full-grain leather and Timberland's latest anti-fatigue and protective technologies to promote safety at the jobsite and give you complete confidence in your work boots. We've included our TiTAN® alloy safety toe to give your toes some room and offer lightweight protection, a breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment, and our Timberland PRO® rubber outsole, which is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and also features our Ladder Lock™ outsole radius, which offers comfort and confidence on extension ladders.
- Shipping Weight: 1.81 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BZD61VM
- Item model number: TB085594214
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can tell you from my previous ownership of Timberland Pros that when they do fit they are one of the most comfortable pair of boots I have owned. They do not last as long as they should however, for the price, as not one pair has ever lasted more than a year. That is why I was trying a different series of boot, in the hopes of finding the perfect combination of comfort vs. longevity.
First off, the fit is spot on, or at least it was for me. I prefer to wear these over any of my shoes. It took about 1 week for the boot to fully conform to my foot and ankle but once it did I could hardly notice it's existence. I have only just started to notice internal wear on the back in the heel but it's just barely noticeable so time will tell how far it erodes.
A really nice feature is the top shackle which allows you to just pull the string up and over it to tie it and vice versa for untying. Trust me, this is very handy after spending 14+ hours in these, albeit a comfortable 14 hours, but after that amount of time my feet want free and getting out of these is a 10 second process.
The grip is phenomenal, I have stepped over black ice at all sorts of angles to test it and while it slips the slip is predictable and usually short lived. There are some rugged splines in the arch of the sole which are very well engineered and I found them awesome for climbing ladders.
The boot itself is visually pleasing, when I look at other guys footwear I never have any regrets.
The only downside is that the toe of the boot is prone to wear, but I feel this is usually the case for any leather material. So I don't hold it against the boot or manufacturer.
All in all, I love these, and when the time comes will probably stick with the same brand for my next pair.