|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$123.74 - $190.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6 from arch
- Waterproof work boot with leather upper featuring safety-toe cap on TiTan XL last for lightweight protection and good fit featuring dual-purpose hardware for quick lacing
- PowerFit comfort system
- Mesh lining with anti-odor treatment
Customers who bought this item also bought
We're expanding our Timberland PRO® collection with the Hyperion, a rugged workboot that's packed with safety and performance features. We want your days at the worksite to be comfortable and safe, and so we've added an alloy safety toe, a lightweight molded EVA midsole, cement construction, premium leather with a waterproof membrane and dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology to ensure that you won't have to worry about your footwear while you work through long days on your feet.
Timberland PRO Hyperion Series
Whatever the job, the Timberland PRO Hyperion work boot was made for it. This boot is packed with safety and performance features to arm workers with the ultimate in comfort, protection, and durability on the job.
Timberland PRO Hyperion work boots feature:
- Premium leather with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Ever-Guard leather for durability and abrasion resistance
- Alloy safety toe provides lightweight protection and a generous fit
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
Anti-Fatigue Technology Comfort System
The Timberland PRO Hyperion work boot is designed with our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology comfort system, which absorbs shock and returns energy back to the foot in key zones, delivering added strength and stamina.
- Innovative design minimizes impact through shock-absorbing cones that compress and rebound to maximize support and reduce foot fatigue
- Contoured insole provides maximum support at key pressure points and impact zones like the heel and ball of the foot
30-Day Comfort Guarantee
The Timberland PRO Hyperion work boot also comes with a 30-Day Comfort guarantee. If during the first thirty (30) days of owning your Timberland PRO Hyperion work boot you are not completely satisfied, return them with your dated receipt of purchase for a full refund—no questions asked.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008TM3DXC
- Item model number: Hyperion WP XL ST BLACK BLUE-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Update 4/17. Boot has held up well but no doubt about it, your socks will fall down inside the boots. I believe the very spongy insole is the cause.
Tim likes the LOOK and he likes the FEATURES. He really likes the quick-lace, and BONUS! extra laces!?!
In the BIG picture, Tim really, really likes the comfort.
Granted, the boots have not been TESTED-yet...
BUT If these bad-boys are "THE ONE" I am buying him another pair!
AND, as always, I'll keep YOU posted!
ADDED REVIEW AFTER 6 WEEKS OF WEAR:
The boots have been amazingly comfortable. I have been working in the snow for over 4 weeks now and my feet and toes do not get cold. I have been recommending these boots to coworkers because of the comfort and electrical hazard rating.