Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on March 2, 2017
Return! This is my second pair of Timberland PRO. The first pair were very nice and I wore them out. These were comfortable with the exception of where the tongue is sewn and how it folds into the boot. It creates somewhat of a large "knot" that presses just above my inner ankle joints and causes pain. I wore these for just under 2 weeks and am giving up on them being comfortable all around.
on September 16, 2016
I'm NOT gonna rehash the never-ending saga "of a dedicated wife's struggle to find her hardwork'n husband a truly comfortable pair of Timberland Pro work boots"...I'm just gonna skip to the HAPPY ENDING!!! Today husband Tim put on these Timberland PRO Hyperion and said-without hesitation "These are really comfortable!" He even wore'm out tonight! -he hasn't been that CONFIDENT in years!
Tim likes the LOOK and he likes the FEATURES. He really likes the quick-lace, and BONUS! extra laces!?!
In the BIG picture, Tim really, really likes the comfort.
Granted, the boots have not been TESTED-yet...
BUT If these bad-boys are "THE ONE" I am buying him another pair!
AND, as always, I'll keep YOU posted!
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2017
I’ve had these boots for a couple weeks now and love them. My job requires me to be on my feet 10 hours a day. I average around 25,000 steps daily and my feet don’t hurt at the end of the day. There are no pinch points or any areas that are rubbing causing irritation. They only took a few days to break in. I’ve already spilled stuff all over them and my feet have stayed dry, and I often am walking on wet floors and they are very slip resistant. I am very happy with these boots and highly recommended them. I will update this review in a few months and write another review on how they are holding up.
on January 25, 2016
I ordered these boots based on the Timberland reputation. When I opened the box they were not wrapped as if they were brand new. I also noticed a small sticker with a red arrow pointing to several scuff marks (see attached photo). At this point, I inspected both boots to find the insouls appeared to show no wear and the leather on the tongue didn't show wear as if the laces had been tied. I know these are work boots and will receive many scuffs and wear, but for as much as these cost and with a brand name such as Timberland, I would expect the product I receive in brand new condition.

As for fit, though I ordered the wide size, they are not as wide as I need them to be. I have worn them for 2 weeks and tried wearing them with different thickness socks to see if I could get them to fit better. I will be returning them under the 30 day guarantee from Timberland
review image
on January 23, 2018
very nice looking boot. fit better then my old mud slingers. Went out side in wet snow. slid all over the place! fell down hard and bruised my elbo. Went back in and put on my old timberland mud slingers and sliding stopped... Great boot but do not wear in wet snow, you will get hurt. I would be afraid to wear these in mud. worst shoe in snow I've owned in a long time. Was like walking with skies on feet or wet ice. Come spring I'll be wearing these but not going outside again in them ever in winter time.
on May 25, 2016
I work in a factory during the day and outside after in construction. Wear these everyday and have had them for a year and a half and they're the most comfortable boots I've ever had. This is my second set, they last over a year and most of all are very comfortable. They're showing some wear about where the top rubber of the toe comes into contact with the leather. But for wearing these everyday and the abuse they've taken these have held up great. The bottom of the boot has awesome grip for all weather wet snow and dirt.
on January 25, 2018
Tried on the Carhartt Rugged Flex, Keen Utility Men's Davenport, Thorogood Composite, and this Timberland. I have an arch and this shoe was by far the best for comfort. It's like walking on a pillow. This pillow sensation goes away after about 2 months of use, but still has great comfort. I work 12 hour shifts on a manufacturing floor and still come home with my feet, ankles, knees, and legs feeling good. Also can say the waterproof is LEGIT. Worked in snow, played in snow, and used my foot to push snow from under tires with my feet coming out just as dry as they entered. Would definitely recommend this boot.
on December 17, 2013
These boots caught my eye when I saw a co-worker wearing them. I bought a pair on his word that they were everything I was looking for in a work boot. These boots repel water well, yet don't hold odor like leather ones. My last pair of boots also ate my socks if you didn't tie the strings really tight. I'm not a fan of the quick lace, but if you are, the top two sets can be either one. They come with black shoe laces as well as the flashy blue ones. I use the black ones and they still get noticed. The are the most comfortable boot that I've ever worn. I have flat feet and have had feet problems for a long time. NOT WITH THIS PAIR. They're fairly light in weight as well. I work on concrete floors all day and I would hightly recommend this boot.
on January 15, 2015
Well I didn't have a chance to read the reviews of this boot prior to buying them, I was in a bit of a hurry and they were Timberland....How bad could they be right. I have them now, and need them so I kept them. After all they fit nicely (9EEE foot) in the wide size, and they are comfortable. But after looking into the reviews because I was a bit skeptical when looking at them, everything people wrote about them is dead-on.

I work as an electrician doing industrial/commercial work, so I have already begun the process of looking for a boot that will hold up, because the way these are built they just won't last the 12 to 18 months I'll need to get out of them. Timberland is definitely using their good name to capitalize on the price of the boot.
on July 30, 2017
Best boots I've ever owned. Suffered from Planters Fasciitis.......not any more! Very comfortable with great support. I wear them year round in the ND oil field. This is my 3rd pair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.