|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$147.95 - $180.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Abrasion resistant rubber double toe for increased wear and protection
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Engineered specifically for those who spend long hours on their feet, our Timberland PRO® Endurance collection redefines comfort by featuring our exclusive anti-fatigue technology, which absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting, all-day comfort where you need it most. We've constructed our Timberland PRO® Endurance 6-Inch Steel Toe from premium, rugged leather and added a slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole to infuse confidence into every step, regardless of what surface you're on.
Timberland PRO Endurance Series
The Timberland PRO Endurance series is engineered specifically for those who spend long hours working on their feet. Timberland PRO’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology comfort system absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot, providing stability and stamina for long workdays.
Timberland PRO Boondock Insulated work boots feature:
- Puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Rugged full-grain leather for comfort and durability
- Cement construction for a flexibility and break-in time
- Mesh antimicrobial lining for odor control and comfortable feet
- Slip, oil, and abrasion resistant outsole
- Electrical Hazard protection
- Steel toe shaped on a TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
Anti-Fatigue Technology Comfort System
The Timberland PRO Endurance series is designed with our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology comfort system, which absorbs shock and returns energy back to the foot in key zones, delivering added strength and stamina.
- Innovative design minimizes impact through shock-absorbing cones that compress and rebound to maximize support and reduce foot fatigue
- Contoured insole provides maximum support at key pressure points and impact zones like the heel and ball of the foot
30-Day Comfort Guarantee
The Timberland PRO Endurance series also comes with a 30-Day Comfort Guarantee. If during the first thirty (30) days of owning your Timberland PRO Endurance series footwear you are not completely satisfied, return them with your dated receipt of purchase for a full refund—no questions asked.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0028N7HFI
- Item model number: ENDURANCEPR6IN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I purchased this last pair only 7 months ago and the soles are worn through and dangerous.
They squeak loudly as I walk from holes in the sole. The small holes are air pockets when the rubber part was manufactured. The orange piping around the front peeled off in the first 2 weeks.
I work a desk job and only put theses boots to any real use on weekends. I have owned a half dozen of this exact brand and style boot; they ARE getting worse in quality. I'm bummed, as they fit OK but now suck. I want my money back.
Had I not returned them this would have been my second pair of these boots. The first pair were great and stood up to a moderate amount of abuse for about a year and a half. They were very comfortable compared to the last set of Timberlands I had, thanks to the cushioned mid-sole. Eventually the insoles burned out, and the synthetic ankle cushion started pulling away from the leather on of the boots. Not really a design flaw, just something that's eventually going to happen to any boot with that kind of design at this price range.
I did not have any problems with the soles on these boots, as others seem to have. Grip is great, and they really do grip better on slippery surfaces (ie. oil on linoleum) than any of my sneakers. No, they're not waterproof, but I've never had a problem with my feet getting wet, even when tromping through mud and snow.
As others have mentioned, they are heavy. They use a steel toe and have some sort of flexible steel puncture-resistant plate under the mid-sole, which add up to make one heavy boot. But they're still super comfortable and were durable enough for me.