|Price:||$92.85 - $155.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Soft Toe.
- Anti-fatigue technology
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Upgrade your work gear with the Barstow Wedge work boot from Timberland. Electrical hazard protection.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008TM3FLM
- Item model number: Barstow Wedge-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these boots because for some reason I started to get plantar fasciitis and when at home one weekend I wore my hunting boots outside while working around the yard and the pain seemed to be much less. So I continued wearing my hunting boots along with the Dr Shoals sole inserts for about 2 weeks and the pain was about gone after approximately 6 months of putting up with it. So I bought these boots thinking maybe the problem was my tendency to over pronate and thus far I still have no pain and I'm not using the Dr Shoals inserts. Fingers crossed!
Here's a list of Pros/Cons after having broken in these boots for a few weeks
- Very comfortable sole. Almost sneaker-like. Great for people on their feet all day.
- Comfortable fit (so long as you order a half size smaller)
- Odor doesnt seem to be a big issue (and ive been wearing these all day long in the southern heat)
- So far they seem to be an attractive, hardworking boot at a decent price
- The top seam around the toe of the boot is already beginning to unravel. Its clear Im going to have to address that soon.
- Cracks have developed in the outsole on the inside of both boots (near where the arch of your foot would be). I hope these remain minor and dont spread through the lower parts of the sole.
- They destroyed my heel the first week I wore them. I recommend athletic tape around your heel while you break these in.
Overall: Good boot. Time will tell if they hold up. I'd hope for at least 1 1/2 - 2 yrs on a 40/hr week schedule.
If the price point where any higher than around $110 or so, this would have been a 3 star review quick.
Most recent customer reviews
Arrived work 1 day shipping on time.