Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timberland PRO Men's Endurance PRO Waterproof 6" Work Boot
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on February 3, 2013
I consider these to be great boots. I've also got a few guys on site addicted to them as well. I work construction, so I'm on concrete, gravel, rebar, mud, sand, and ladders all day, everyday. I'm still wearing the ones I purchased 17SEP11. Usually boots last me 9-12 months. I weigh 165, and if you look at the caption of the back of the boot, I'm just getting to the low orange stripe on the sole of the boot. The insole is still very comfortable.

Some of the fellas on site with back trouble, have said that they feel a noticeable ease in back pain. I used to wear Dr. Scholl's Memory Fit Work Customizing Insoles in addition to the insoles that come with other boots, but I just use these with the supplied Timberland insole only.

The boot is ugly now, but just as waterproof and all over comfortable as they were on day one.

I purchased a second boot, because you should always keep one in the chamber; but it is still in the box waiting to be put to the test. I expect this boot should last me possible two more months. The sole is wearing pretty evenly, so it is not causing me to walk lop sided, pronated, nor supernated.

It is my opinion that this is an excellent boot. It is more comforatable than Dr. Maarten, of which I was a huge fan until they changed the shape of their lace to toe boot.

I'll end my rambling with pointing out that I find these boots to be sized small. I wear size 11 (European 43) with all other shoes and boots, but wear a 12 in these.

I'm buying another pair for another workmate this instant.

I am not a Timberland employee or representative.

I am Milo Ruiz, and I approve this boot.
on March 7, 2012
I've worn these everyday for a month, both on my job-site & on weekends. They are extremely comfortable, maintained their waterproof claim in 6 inches of wet mud, & haven't begun to wear down yet. Also, the puncture protection plate saved me twice since I've had them.

I ordered a 2E width because I don't like the steel toe rubbing my feet, and I haven't had a problem. Just a thought.

Highly recommended.
on December 7, 2011
I ordered these boots due to the positive reviews I saw around the internet. All of the reviews stated the quality of materials and craftsmanship, but also stated how heavy they were. Right on all accounts. I've owned a lot of boots before, but these are the most heavy boots I've ever had. It felt like there was a pair of lead weights on my feet the first 10 times I wore them, and I'm not a small person. They are super comfortable, but dragging around over 3lbs extra per foot will make those who walk a lot rethink whether they want this pair as everyday boots. Their sheer weight can make unsteady going on uneven terrain, despite a good lug pattern. Otherwise, they go on and take off easily, the waterproofing has not failed, and thankfully I haven't had the opportunity to test the steel toe.
on July 11, 2013
The boots fit well and are comfortable and initially I was very pleased with them. However after 5 weeks the sole has started coming away from the boot just behind the toe cap. What's more annoying is that you only have 4 weeks to return them so now I'm stuck with a faulty product. Really disappointed.
on November 8, 2011
I recieved these boots and wore them to work the first day. Several times during the day I realized I had not even remembered they were new except when I looked down and saw them. These boots have all the features you could want plus very comfortable. I ordered them on saturday and recieved them monday. I would definately buy again.
on January 29, 2016
I do not usually give anything a 5 star but I have had these for several weeks and they fit great and feel like my sneakers! They are not light but they are comfortable and I can finish my shift and feel great afterwards... In fact I wear these now daily to work them in in addition to just at work... They are put together well and will probably outlast me. The steel toes have already saved my toes several times and they support the ankle just right.... If I wear these out I will definitely buy another pair. They come in the dark brown and all black but I think the two tone I a great look. You will find these boots a valuable tool in your work tool box! No one likes feet that hurt while they work.
on February 6, 2016
I have purchased these a few times now. The sole seems to last longer than timberland's pit boss. The boots are heavy but the shank does not seem to flatten out which maintains arch support better. The only negative I have is the last two "dual purpose" eyelets tend to twist when used as hooks.
on September 29, 2013
I've had five pairs of these boots now, and half the guys on my crew have the same ones. They are the most comfortable boots I've owned and the steel in the sole has saved me on multiple occasions from nails puncturing the sole. The waterproofing seems good, though it fades over time, which is to be expected I think. Every pair I've owned have lasted about a year of 40 plus hours a week of use.
on November 16, 2015
I work in a glass factory. Timberland has come a long way from where they have been. The old material was heavier and really not waterproof. These are lighter and very comfortable. I really haven't tested the waterproof side of them just yet. My different pair of boots started to hurt my feet with my arch collapsing. This boot had stabilized my feet and helped my arch. Now my feet no longer hurt. Which in itself goes a long way. Yes they may seem expensive but you pay for what you get. Two things you can't play with is your back and feet. I hope this helps someone in choosing theses boot. I have no ties which timberland other than they got this boot product right. Also I work 8 to 16 hours a day and my feet don't feel tired. So give these a try and maybe your feet won't cry. Awesome boots they are
on July 10, 2015
I loved the look of the shoes and upon visual inspection they seemed very well made, a really great product, but............. they were way too tight. I wear a women's 10 and a men's 8 and I ordered the men's 8 and it was WAY too tight. I hate returning things I buy online, because it is a hassle to repack, take to the shipping point, etc., but there was just no way I could wear these.

I declined to re-order because once burned twice shy, BUT........... if I had been able to get the right size I would have kept them. I was really pleased with the look and workmanship of the shoe. I would say to go up a half size, minimum, from your normal size unless you are one of those masochists who believes in "stretching" your shoes by cramming your poor feet into too small shoes until either the shoe or your foot gives way.