Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 258 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 277 reviews
on February 3, 2013
I consider these to be great boots. I've also got a few guys on site addicted to them as well. I work construction, so I'm on concrete, gravel, rebar, mud, sand, and ladders all day, everyday. I'm still wearing the ones I purchased 17SEP11. Usually boots last me 9-12 months. I weigh 165, and if you look at the caption of the back of the boot, I'm just getting to the low orange stripe on the sole of the boot. The insole is still very comfortable.

Some of the fellas on site with back trouble, have said that they feel a noticeable ease in back pain. I used to wear Dr. Scholl's Memory Fit Work Customizing Insoles in addition to the insoles that come with other boots, but I just use these with the supplied Timberland insole only.

The boot is ugly now, but just as waterproof and all over comfortable as they were on day one.

I purchased a second boot, because you should always keep one in the chamber; but it is still in the box waiting to be put to the test. I expect this boot should last me possible two more months. The sole is wearing pretty evenly, so it is not causing me to walk lop sided, pronated, nor supernated.

It is my opinion that this is an excellent boot. It is more comforatable than Dr. Maarten, of which I was a huge fan until they changed the shape of their lace to toe boot.

I'll end my rambling with pointing out that I find these boots to be sized small. I wear size 11 (European 43) with all other shoes and boots, but wear a 12 in these.

I'm buying another pair for another workmate this instant.

I am not a Timberland employee or representative.

I am Milo Ruiz, and I approve this boot.
on January 20, 2017
Extremely small and very tight. I have worn Timberland Pro boots for some time now and have always gotten a 14W and they fit perfectly. Theses were so small I had to open up all of the laces just to get them on, even then I could only wear them a few moments. The boots were extremely tight inside and had no room at all, they were very uncomfortable. The waterproof membrane also seemed to have been stitched in very poorly and seemed likely to rip very easily, I was quite disappointed in the overall quality of these as well, especially when considering the price.

These are not worth the price at all, even if they had fit I still would have returned them.
on April 16, 2017
I have wide feet so I ordered the wide size. Not wide enough I guess. The first pair I got were definitely returned because the left boot was not put together correctly. I guess that's the sacrifice one must make when things are not made in America. The replacement pair came and they fit good as far as size goes except they are not my preferred width. Only a couple days in and they are pretty nice boots and I can only hope for the price they operate as expected but only time will tell. I'm rough on my equipment and I have high expectations when things cost what they cost. I will edit this review if my perception changes within the next few weeks. Not impressed so far.
on April 12, 2017
My husband needs comfortable boots and he said there were only a couple of break in days. Would definitely buy again.
on November 16, 2015
best boots I have ever bought, I am on my third pair and they have always had the same fit, I replace my shoes every 12 months they still have some life left, but my feet are more important then the money that I pay for them. they have outlasted all other boots I have ever owned. so yes I do highly recommend these boots. for work or everyday. a little heavy but you will get used to them, you pay for what you get. if you want a light and cheap and don't care about your feet then go to target or Walmart and get a pair for a third of the price and third the weight, and trust me you get what you pay for.
on March 19, 2014
I have several foot pain issues. Plantar Fasciitis, a steel heel (surgery), arthritis and sometimes gout. Well, there is no footwear in the world for gout.

"Straight out of the box comfort!"

I've worked in constructions for nearly 20 yrs I've used these shoes for last 5yrs (a pair every year) after trying many many others. Yes, I'm overweight and that contributes to increased wear. Sears carries this product but not always available in my size, fortunately I discovered Amazon & the wonderful world of the internet, you can purchase just about anything. It's steel toe so choose 1/2 size larger. And if you're overweight, make sure to get this in Wide. "E" means width of shoe
on November 16, 2015
I work in a glass factory. Timberland has come a long way from where they have been. The old material was heavier and really not waterproof. These are lighter and very comfortable. I really haven't tested the waterproof side of them just yet. My different pair of boots started to hurt my feet with my arch collapsing. This boot had stabilized my feet and helped my arch. Now my feet no longer hurt. Which in itself goes a long way. Yes they may seem expensive but you pay for what you get. Two things you can't play with is your back and feet. I hope this helps someone in choosing theses boot. I have no ties which timberland other than they got this boot product right. Also I work 8 to 16 hours a day and my feet don't feel tired. So give these a try and maybe your feet won't cry. Awesome boots they are
on September 11, 2016
From my original five star review, down to a one star review.
Heavy, far too heavy; Danner boots are much lighter. Size is off by one size too large.
I take a size 10 boot; these are larger than they should be for a size 10. Uncomfortably loose, even while wearing heavy boot socks.
Felt good at first; but after wearing for 2 months on hard surfaces, finally realized these boots were destroying my feet.
Both my feet, specifically my heels, were feeling the pain until I went back to my old Danner boots; and realized these Timberland boots are actually very bad boots to wear for any long period of time.
Most boots break in with usage, and become more comfortable; these became worse with usage, and more uncomfortable.
Going back to Danner boots; these were a total waste of my money, since it's too late to return them.
However while Timberland may have got me once for the cost of these; my first Pair of Timberland PRO boots is also my last pair of Timberland PRO boots, in fact this is my last of Timberland anything. Go to their own website and read the negative revues on this product; I should have before wasting money on this junk.
on May 10, 2017
Love the boots but they are falling apart the soles are separating from the boot they are only 9 mo old. Have had these before and lasted way longer very disappointed. You pay good money for these
on August 5, 2014
Timberland shoes are really great because of the build quality. They easily last a year in doing field-work here in Hawaii. The great thing about this work boot/shoes is the fact that it is waterproof. Being in rainy Hilo means I always have to trod in the wet grass and mud. At least my socks will stay dry!

This pair is a little on the heavy side. You need to remember these are steel toe, and not composite toe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit September 15, 2015
I need to drop the rating from 5 stars down to 3 stars. The sole of the shoe started to separate from the shoe itself. This problem has occurred with every Timberland pair of shoes I purchased over the past 9 years. I used this pair of shoes maybe 2-3 times a week, about 9 hours each day. I would estimate out of all of those days wearing these shoes, I used the shoes about 75% in the office.

I first began to notice the separation of the shoes about 2 months ago. And on that particular shoe, water would be able to enter the shoe itself. Tonight, I finally got around to using Shoe-Goo in hopes of having this pair last a bit longer. We will see.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.