Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on December 8, 2015
I enjoyed them at first... They are very comfortable. provides good support I enjoyed wearing them...

Until the cushioning flattened and then the bar at the bottom between the heel and the sole came through. the cushioning no longer held up. i was wearing these standing about 8 hrs per day in a kitchen.

Which is sad because they are still in as perfect condition as when I first purchased them.

i can no longer wear them because of the heel bar causes pressure and too much pain on my foot. :(
on July 5, 2017
I wore these shoes for about six months before the sole cracked and water could seep into them, if that long. That was the only part that of the shoe that tore or broke. This shoe does not have the "anti-fatigue" sole, so it gets uncomfortable really fast if you have to wear them all day and walk on concrete or rocks. It wasn't long before I got Timberland Anti-Fatigue and then Superfeet insoles for them, to no real avail. I have found this style of shank more convenient than most pull-on boots for wearing while sitting, like when driving, since it is more flexible, and if you prefer to stuff your pants legs into them, there is room for that. They are also lightweight. It can be a relatively low-priced option if you do not intend to wear them for outdoors work and expect to replace them in about six months or less.
on January 3, 2017
I have been wearing timberland workboots for many years. This time i tried the Excave and i am really not impressed. Second day of wearing them and i need better insoles. I am on my feet from 630am till 7pm. After using the mink oil to waterproof,they broke in easy but now are too loose. I feel i may have to wear double sox for that. I will not buy the excave again. I will stick with the 6"pit boss.
on April 14, 2015
I have only had them a week, but so far I like them. They are waterproof, light and feel comfortable. I live in the country and use them whenever I step out of the house to do things on my land. I ordered the extra wide size, because I like to just step into them instead of wrestle. They replaced a pair of 10 year old Georgia Mud Dogs that finally fell apart.
on February 23, 2016
second pair of these!
The first pair I ordered 2/26/15, here it is a year later and after wearing these at least 8hrs/ 5days a week I am just now ordering a second pair.
These hold up extremely well, the only problem I had was the waterproofing after about 8 months of use.
Definitely can't complain for $99
on August 11, 2016
So much for 2 day "prime shipping". Ordered on the 5th, item shipped on the 11th, it may arrive on the 19th. I had a need for these, for work, 5 days after I ordered them. It looks like I might get them 9 days after I needed them. Not the boots fault, I bought these same boots locally as I needed them faster than 2 day shipping was taking, 2 days or 14 days .... Close enough, right? Anyway the same boots I bought locally are just fine, fit is good, well constructed, ECT. I guess eventually I will have 2 pairs of these, good thing I like them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2016
Yes they are nice. I told coworkrs they are gonna buy some I in joy shopping st amazon thanks
on May 12, 2017
Excellent Boot. Have worn it for two years and still fits well and shows little wear. I use it for all outside work. Steel toe has saved my toes a couple of times when I have accidentally dropped something on it.
on March 1, 2016
The soles came apart in the toe area, for the price, they should have lasted longer. JB weld will hold it for now. Had to buy inserts no support, the insides/ liners of the shoe came out. They are wide enough and the rest of the shoe is holding up fine with daily rough wear in a concrete plant/ diesel shop.
on December 19, 2016
I probably could have went with the 9.5 D but got the 9.5 E and it they were a little roomy. I added another insole and they are great. I am a big guy and have to pull them of and put them on several times a day and they just slip on slip off with no trouble. I tried Wolverine and Doc Martins but these boots are so much better then either of those.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.