|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$129.85 - $229.99|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2.5"
- Lace-up work boot featuring waterproof membrane and composite safety toe
- Thermolite 400 gram insulation
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
No job is too big for the Hyperion WP Comp boots from Timberland Pro.
- Leather upper
- Abrasion-resistance Timberland Pro "double toe" and Ever-Guard(TM) leather
- Composite toe
- Mesh lining with Agion(R) antimicrobial treatment
- Dual-density insole with anti-fatigue technology
- Waterproof memebrane, Thermolite(R) 400g insulation
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Electrical hazard protection
- Cement construction
- Vibram(R) rubber outsole
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BCJVL7Y
- Item model number: Hyperion 6 Inch IN CT-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I'm in these boots 10+ hours a day, 5+ days a week and I've never had a problem with them. These boots are the best deal you can get for a super comfortable lightweight boot.
I've read a few reviews saying that they don't last a long time, but for $120 do you really expect them to? I've logged 2600+ hours in the boots posted and they could probably last a lot longer. That's $.04/hour for these boots... I think they pay for themselves!