|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$79.16 - $128.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Leather work boot in oiled full-grain leather featuring speed-lacing hardware, soft and roomy rounded toe, padded collar, and cushioned insole
- Removable contoured sock liner for comfort
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Timberland PRO® Pit Boss Soft Toe boot is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough and comfortable. The toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. The rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant.
The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough, and comfortable. First off, a roomier toe box means no foot pain even after long days on your feet. It's also got an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces, and electrical hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. On the comfort front, a removable insole proves blisters don't have to go hand-in-hand with hard work.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 10.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000XEWW04
- Item model number: 33030
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quality of leather is outsdtsnding as is the construction, fasteners and laces. Boots are "light" compared to other work boots and have been comfortable right out of the box.
Major plus, these are made in the Dominica Republic and not China! Feels good to help a small struggling country instead of a global dominating dictatorship.
*2 month update - The right boot is holding up very well but the left one is not. One of the hooks broke within 2 weeks and some of the stiching is starting to Frey and break. This will probably be my last pair I ever buy.
Most recent customer reviews
here's to hoping they are a testament of the fine craftsmanship of timberland.