|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$88.01 - $128.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Leather work boot in oiled full-grain leather featuring speed-lacing hardware, soft and roomy rounded toe, padded collar, and cushioned insole
- Removable contoured sock liner for comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Our Timberland PRO® Pit Boss Soft Toe boot is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough and comfortable. The toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. The rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant.
The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough, and comfortable. First off, a roomier toe box means no foot pain even after long days on your feet. It's also got an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces, and electrical hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. On the comfort front, a removable insole proves blisters don't have to go hand-in-hand with hard work.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 10.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000XEWW04
- Item model number: 33030
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. Looks great.
2. Fits great.
3. Very comfortable
1. If only it were free.
Love these boots, will definitely buy again once they wear out. Been wearing boots for years and always try to stay under $125, these are definitely the best value for this price range. They look great, feel great, can wear them all day. I've gone hiking with these, worked 14 hour shifts standing on these on cement floors. No problem. Anti odor works great too, I noticed that with water proof boots my feet couldn't breath so this would cause foot odor issues. These boots are not water proof so that means my feet can breath, and even after 14 hours of wearing them, no foot odor issues.
The big thing on this purchase was the price... which was $10 cheaper than any other source I checked and I checked quite a few.
Until then, all I can tell you is that these boots are super comfortable, and fit extremely well. I'm glad I purchased them and look forward to abusing them.