|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$88.01 - $128.00 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Leather work boot in oiled full-grain leather featuring speed-lacing hardware, soft and roomy rounded toe, padded collar, and cushioned insole
- Removable contoured sock liner for comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our Timberland PRO® Pit Boss Soft Toe boot is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough and comfortable. The toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. The rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant.
The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough, and comfortable. First off, a roomier toe box means no foot pain even after long days on your feet. It's also got an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces, and electrical hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. On the comfort front, a removable insole proves blisters don't have to go hand-in-hand with hard work.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 10.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000XEWW04
- Item model number: 33030
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I use these in bad weather, mud, hiking, gardening, etc. They help my feet get through the day. There was a break in period, which I like, because that means these shoes will fit these particular feet of mine. I am very happy with these boots.
Quality of leather is outsdtsnding as is the construction, fasteners and laces. Boots are "light" compared to other work boots and have been comfortable right out of the box.
Major plus, these are made in the Dominica Republic and not China! Feels good to help a small struggling country instead of a global dominating dictatorship.
Unfortunately I am in the process of returning this years boots because the toe area in the left shoe is significantly narrower than the right, rubbing my toes.
In the group picture, last years shoes are on the right & the new ones are on the left. The second picture shows a close up of this years shoe. The left shoe (the one on the right in the pic) is the narrow one. It's harder to tell in the picture, but it is SIGNIFICANTLY more narrow. I double checked the inner tags and they are labeled the same size 12M.
I haven't decided if I'm going to order a replacement pair or go to a brick & mortar store to find boots. Maybe it's just a one time defect that slipped through quality control?
Most recent customer reviews