|Fits as expected||
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Lace-up leather boot with tonal stitching, logo patch on tongue, and padded collar
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial cover
- Polyurethane midsole to wick moisture and absorb shock
- Slip-abrasion and oil resistant Timberland Pro outsole
Work & Safety Shoes Buying Guide
Find the ideal shoes for your on-the-job needs. Shop now.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and really comfortable. First off, the steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. This means no foot pain even after long hours of hard work. You've also go an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces and electronic hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. On the comfort front, a removable sock liner proves blisters don't have to go hand-in-hand with hard work. And finally, these boots aren't anything if they aren't tough. Go ahead, just try and wear them out.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B000XETPPY
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 4, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, excellent customer service from FOGDOG. Only reason I contacted them was because they were taking a long time to ship them, so I asked how long do they usually take. Turns out they were shipped, they just hadn't sent the notification yet. They tracked it for me and e-mailed me all the information right away.
I went with brown, primarily because it was $20 cheaper than the wheat color. Having said that, I really like the brown color. Nice looking boots, very comfortable.
Timberland used to be a great brand and that is why I thought I would buy these for him for Christmas never again.
Most recent customer reviews
I'm a plumber and have been going through work boots like crazy.Read more
I've had this pair of boots for one year. That alone is a big statement.Read more