|Fits as expected||
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Lace-up leather boot with tonal stitching, logo patch on tongue, and padded collar
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial cover
Work & Safety Shoes Buying Guide
Find the ideal shoes for your on-the-job needs. Shop now.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Timberland PRO® Pit Boss Steel Toe boot is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough and comfortable. The steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. The rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant.
The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and really comfortable. First off, the steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. This means no foot pain even after long hours of hard work. You've also go an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces and electronic hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. On the comfort front, a removable sock liner proves blisters don't have to go hand-in-hand with hard work. And finally, these boots aren't anything if they aren't tough. Go ahead, just try and wear them out.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B000XETPPY
- Item model number: 33031
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I went with brown, primarily because it was $20 cheaper than the wheat color. Having said that, I really like the brown color. Nice looking boots, very comfortable.
Timberland used to be a great brand and that is why I thought I would buy these for him for Christmas never again.
Most recent customer reviews
I'm a plumber and have been going through work boots like crazy.Read more
I've had this pair of boots for one year. That alone is a big statement.Read more
Pros - they are a very good value, they fit well and how's a construction superintendent I've been through hell and back with...Read more