|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$86.24 - $140.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Lace-up leather boot with tonal stitching, logo patch on tongue, and padded collar
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial cover
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Our Timberland PRO® Pit Boss Steel Toe boot is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough and comfortable. The steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. The rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant.
The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and really comfortable. First off, the steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. This means no foot pain even after long hours of hard work. You've also go an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces and electronic hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. On the comfort front, a removable sock liner proves blisters don't have to go hand-in-hand with hard work. And finally, these boots aren't anything if they aren't tough. Go ahead, just try and wear them out.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000XETPPY
- Item model number: 33031
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I have a wide foot, size 13 4e. I buy size 13 normal width for these boots and never get chafed by the sides of the steel toe like many other boots I have tried.
This boot is also a great all around work boot, I have a pair that I wear at home that is several years old with no significant wear on it.
Fast forward to three years later. I now make it a point to purchase only these, my size is 11.5 and I can order, sight unseen and they fit like a glove (er, or like a shoe :-D) right from the get go. I've never had a boot so comfortable- and this last pair lasted me a whole year, and I wear them daily and my job in the mill is active, rigorous and hard on footwear. I'm ordering again as I type (two pairs) as the cost is so reasonable that I'll flip em every six months now. Best $100 pair of boots you'll find. Highly recommended