|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$88.35 - $188.17 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Lace-up leather boot with tonal stitching, logo patch on tongue, and padded collar
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial cover
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Timberland PRO® Pit Boss Steel Toe boot is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough and comfortable. The steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. The rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant.
The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and really comfortable. First off, the steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. This means no foot pain even after long hours of hard work. You've also go an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces and electronic hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. On the comfort front, a removable sock liner proves blisters don't have to go hand-in-hand with hard work. And finally, these boots aren't anything if they aren't tough. Go ahead, just try and wear them out.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000XETPPY
- Item model number: 33031
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a wide foot, size 13 4e. I buy size 13 normal width for these boots and never get chafed by the sides of the steel toe like many other boots I have tried.
This boot is also a great all around work boot, I have a pair that I wear at home that is several years old with no significant wear on it.