|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Lace-up ankle boot with rolled moccasin-toe stitching and contrasting platform sole
- EVA midsole for comfort
- Looped heel pull
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Every hard working man needs a hard working boot, and these Timberland PRO boots are ready to work hard for you. Made from premium full grain leather, they have a 6" lace up design with padded collar for a secure and comfortable fit. The EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning, while the rubber wedge outsole allows for confidence with every step. Work hard with Timberland.
Timberland PRO's Wedge Series footwear features a flat sole that allows ironworkers and others who need to feel the surface under their feet grip more effectively.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000XEYWHK
- Item model number: 53009
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: the sole of his boots is not as soft as the direct attach timberland pros. The outsole is also not as "sticky" when used on snow/icy ground. If you want a really protected feel, you should go with the Timberland pro direct attach boots. This is more of a casual boots rather than a work boots for me.
Again, the reddish color of the leather is amazing! :)