|Brand Size||UK||Europe||Heel to toe|
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 10.5 around
- KEEP IT COMFORTABLE: This is our standard TiTAN work boot: dependable, comfortable & ready to protect & cushion your feet during long days on the job. With alloy safety toes, cement construction, and low-profile outsoles designed for superior traction.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The Timberland PRO® TiTAN® Waterproof 6" Alloy Safety Toe work boot is the reliable choice for wet-weather protection, work-area protection, and underfoot comfort.
- Style number: 26078242.
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection and a superior fit.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining for dry feet.
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps your feet drier.
- Polyurethane midsole with high-rebound heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return.
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity.
- Rubber dual-density outsole is lightweight with slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped alloy safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 1.5 Pounds
- Item model number : TB026078242
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : March 17, 2008
- Manufacturer : Timberland PRO
- ASIN : B000XEMMW2
- Best Sellers Rank: #55,117 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Victor on July 12, 2015
By Slattery Nine on August 30, 2018
By Freedom Builders on November 18, 2016
Get a boot dryer and use it! It keeps any shoe fresher and because they stay drier inside its way healthier for your feet. It’ll extend your shoe life too, boot or otherwise.
Top reviews from other countries
I'm a husky fella with xwide feet and they fit perfect with out my toes rubbing the safety cap and are comfortable to wear all day.
The one and only issue I may or may not have is to see the durability. It seems that the sole seems may be starting to separate. I'm going to seal them and go from there and that is why I only gave 4 star for now.
If I can get over 6 months use I will still be satisfied because of the comfort level but I'm hoping they go at least a year.