- Leather and textile
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded eva midsole for athletic performance
- Metal detector friendly hardware
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Built specifically to provide public safety professionals with lightweight comfort, durability and protection on the job. This series features our exclusive dynamic anti-fatigue technology that absorbs shock while returning energy to the foot.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BY5QQS4
- Item model number: Valor 8" Tactical Soft Toe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 25, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: