We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25 inches
- Slip-on work clog featuring concealed goring insets and scotchgard protector for stain resistance
- Anti-fatigue technology
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When you're on your feet all day you'll need the Timberland PRO® Renova™ Professional slip-on shoe for its ultimate cushioning and slip-resistant outsole to keep you comfortable and supported where you need it most. Premium full-grain leather upper offers outstanding style and durability. 3M Scotchguard™ protector provides stain resistance. Dryz® Intellitemp™ temperature-regulating footbed cover manages moisture next to the skin while killing odors and odor-causing bacteria. Gore stretch fabric for easy on and off. Bi-Fit® Tridensity footbed combines cradled heel and arch support with a flexible forefoot. Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue technology offers all-day standing support, foot and leg support and superior shock absorption. Anatomically shaped, oblique toe box allows forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue. Heel-to-toe rocker sole reduces forefoot pressure and controls proper joint motion. Non-marking SafeGrip™ slip-resistant outsole grips wet and dry surfaces. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in Weight: 14 oz Platform Height: 1⁄4 in Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.3 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00EALTM0E
- Item model number: Renova Professional White-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #174 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #1775 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #2593 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
No break in needed, comfort and support from day 1, no rubbing, blisters or sore toes!
Very breathable, my feet don't sweat and feel hot like other shoes I've tried.
Great cushion that molds to my foot.
My feet do not ache or feel tired after 12 hours on them non stop.
Easy to wipe down with Clorox wipes after each shift.
Fits true to size, generous, yet doesn't slip off while walking.
Only that they tend to squeak while walking, can be a bit silly when walking in a quiet hallway. However I have noticed the squeak is getting better the more I wear them.
These shoes are simply amazing! The comfort can't be beat and I love the fact I can wipe them down with a Clorox wipe each day. For a size reference, I typically wear a 9 1/2 but often need a 10 in sneakers. I ordered a 9 1/2 and the fit is perfect and generous. Hope this review helps!
Most recent customer reviews
Pretty comfortable and sizing is just right.