Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 256 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 270 reviews
on December 28, 2016
As with all of the Timberland Pro boots, they tend to run small. I usually order the next size up from what my feet measure and the fit is perfect. When I first got these boots, I didn't think I was going to like them, but after a couple weeks of daily wear I've changed my mind. The footbed is extremely comfortable and when they say waterproof, they aren't kidding. I spent two hours standing in 3" of water fixing a rooftop unit last week and my feet were warm and dry. Time will tell as to how long they last, but for now I'm happy with them.

Update on 3/14/17: After wearing these to work 5-6 days a week for the last 4 months I'm downgrading them to 3 stars. They are still comfy and they are very slip resistant, even when walking on ice. And my feet do stay warm in dry conditions. But, the soles have started to separate at the balls of my feet and the boots are no longer even remotely waterproof. I expected to get at least 6 months out of them, so I'm a bit disappointed. Guess I'll be trying something else next year.
on September 29, 2014
I've only had them for a couple of weeks, so I can't yet speak as to their durability. Since the durability is a large part of what I expect from this work boot, I'll try to come back later and update the rating one way or another. I had tried the Endurance 6" boot in an 11R in a store and it fit fairly well. I wanted the 8" boot and came to amazon to find it in stock. Even the 11R size had plenty of room in the area inside the protective toe. What surprised me is that the heel of the 11W is a little loose on my foot. Normally I require an extra wide size for the toe area since my feet are shaped like a duck's! I didn;t really need the heel to be any wider. If these last as long as I hope they do, I'll probably reorder a pair of the 8" boots in 11 R and see how they fit.

The only real complaint I have at this point is that the tongue is not as wide as I would prefer as I have fairly large calves and so there is an ever so slight gap between the tongue and the shaft when I have them fully laced up. I noticed this when trying on the 6" 11 R pair in the store, but had hoped the tongue would be just a bit wider in the 8" 11 W size.
on October 29, 2015
I bought these boots for my husband as he had back surgery over the summer and went back to work standing in a warehouse all day. His old boots made his feet, back and legs hurt when standing all day. Previously he was not in the warehouse. I searched for boots which would be good for standing on concrete all day long and these are. He's been wearing them over a month now and really likes them. They provide good support. His back, legs and feet no longer hurt at the end of the day. He's stiff but that's to be expected since he's only been back to work a couple months and is still in a recovery phase from surgery. He said he would recommend these boots.
on February 24, 2017
Upon opening the crushed shoe box that was in an amazon box the tissue paper boot wraps that typically protect the boots was all lying under the boots. The boots were laced to the top and untied, new boots are not, at least in 46 years ive never encountered it. They untied with out any toe stuffing to be found inside the boot or box. The heels of each boot were dirty as if you walked a freshly swept concrete floor. So obviously they were tried on before and returned. No big deal I guess, but any decent seller would repack and wipe them proper. As for the boots themselves they were so shoddily constructed...bonding glue on the leather. Where the leather met the sole and was bonded, the leather was scrapped raw as if it was forced to fit the mold and didn't go into the sole far enough. Looking down on them, one "leather upper" was so misaligned with the sole when it was bonded, it bulged 1/4" outside of the soles vertical edge. This will certainly wear a hole in that side of the boot in a couple months. The other was fit/aligned with its rubber sole ok. Tounges are a joke. Twisted. Two pieces of material flat stiched together with maybe 1/8" of foam in between. The raw cut edges of material lefts as the finished product not even turned inside out after stiching like a sock would have, and sharp almost melted nylon like corners to dig in your shins all day. These $110.00 boots are a joke. $24.00 Texas Steer faux leather boots from Kmart are a HUGE step above these scraps. Save your money.
on June 7, 2016
These boots though extremely comfortable are junk if you actually work in them. I have had these two months less than a year and they have fallen apart! This boot stays water proof for about 3 months of every day use and then you better have a pair of extra socks in a light mist. If you work in a cold environment the boots have no insulation and you'll get frostbite like I did. I work in pretty harsh conditions as a in home services tech for dish network and these did not deliver fire the work I do. I do not recommend these boots to anyone
review image review image review image
on August 9, 2016
Have been wearing these for a week and a half. There is an issue with my heel chaffing as my feet move up and down as I walk. They don't seem to hug my feet like others have. Even though they are medium width (which I usually wear), they seem loose. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and will continue to break them in. At this point, I'm not convinced that I will keep them past their 90 day trial period. They look good, are waterproof and have a good tread. The upper eye/hooks combo is really cool. I'm hoping they work out.
on March 19, 2017
These boots are perfect the fit is great-with a good boot sock! The steel toe is not an issue - can not feel it when walking. The optional lace style was a pleasant surprise. These are very high quality boots and priced well.
on February 25, 2015
I purchased these boots to replace my 5th pair of Dr. Marten's Ironbridge. The Dr. Martens were not holding up to the wear and tear of my job and I was averaging a new pair every six months. I am a Valve Technician and my work environment varies. One day I'm in the shop, next day climbing towers/vessels/ structures etc. often in humid and damp conditions. In Louisiana there are really only two seasons, HOT/WET or COLD/WET. So far these boots have held up great to the Cold and wet. I hope they last, but so far so good.

Update - I have had these boots for less than two weeks and the sole has started to separate from the rest of the boot. Went from 5 star to 1 star.

Update 2 - Amazon Replaced the boots that were defective. I have waited almost two months to see feel them out. The boots are very comfortable. Bit of a break in period, especially having broken in another pair the week before. I'm a large guy and these fit/feel really good on my feet. Very good ankle support.
on January 19, 2016
The reason for the low rating is not because the construction of the shoe isn't good, or the durability, the reason is that the back of the heal rubs the back of the foot so this makes it hard to wear. i feel as if i lost my money on a well known boot.
on April 9, 2017
Good boot. Being a construction electrician working on concrete I'm surprised with the foot bed. No soreness or break in period really needed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.