Timberland Men's Ryker Chukka Boot,Red Brown,15 W US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Ankle boot featuring full-grain waterproof leather upper with debossed logo at heel
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This Ryker boot is made with a waterproof, burnished upper from an LWG Silver-rated tannery for rugged durability and a waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable in any weather. The boot features 100% organic cotton lacing, 100% recycled PET lining for comfortable, environmentally conscious breathability, a 3/4-length leather lined anti-fatigue footbed, and a durable outsole.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 11.5 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00B9PALQS
- Item model number: Ryker Chukka
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 3, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Would recommend to anyone.