|Fits as expected||
Timberland Winter Carnival Tall Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
|Price:||$59.90 - $75.00|
- Leather and fabric
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 12" around
- Polyester faux fur lining through forefoot for warmth
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This cool-weather from Timberland boot features a plush faux fur lining and a grippy sole.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BBSP6WW
- Item model number: Willow Woods Boot- K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
But, then the snow came, and my 9 year old was out in the snow for a few hours, and she came home with soaked feet. I am a bit disappointed with this.
Besides the boot not being water/snow proof, the gray sole is coming off down by the heel. She has only had the boot since december, so I am not going to recommend this boot for use in snow.
I won't buy them again. I may stick to Lands' End.
In his right boot hole and get out the glue. In the left punctures from line one on the inner side and the inner line, climbed out on the outside of his boot. And in the left boot, crooked glued insole.
The child remained without boots.
Boots sent outside the U.S.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Can't get these wet because they bleed! So they're basically useless for children's snow boots.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
It seems to fit well for my daughter she is 9yrs. she has not worn them yet but with the snow coming in from the north I am sure that we will soon find out how warm they are.Published 9 months ago by mia bell
Bought 2 pair. Twins loved them. They did run on the small side. I would go a size larger. The were nice and warm. And looked good.Published 17 months ago by Beebob
My daughter loves these boots. So warm, excellent quality and perfect for the snow and winter.Published 18 months ago by GRosie