|Price:||$129.99 - $164.94|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1
- Classic work boot in full-grain waterproof leather with padded collar, metal lace hardware, and lug sole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Nothing in your shoe collection will be as dependable as the Timberland� Icon 6'' Premium Boot. Built to be durable with a premium waterproof leather and seam-sealed construction that will stand up to rain, mud, sand and snow.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00REAA4PA
- Item model number: 6" Premium Boot
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 19, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The color is wonderful. In the picture, they look a more gray/silver than they do in real life. The color description says off white, but I would call the color more of a nude or a very very light tan. I love the metallic aspect.
I live in Minnesota where we have a lot of snow, salt, slush and other crap in the Winter and these boots have withstood it all. At first I didn't want to wear them outside since I spent so much money on them...but they have a waterproof guarantee which so far has held true. It's a big plus that I didn't have to waterproof/spray these boots like I do to all of my other shoes.
The only reason I gave 4 stars was because they were very snug width-wise...and have yet to be broken in completely. However, they are not snug to the point that they cause discomfort, so breaking them in has been manageable. I've worn these shoes for a whole day without being in pain.