BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on October 11, 2013
This boot fits true to size and is very comfortable. The look of the boot is very stylish and the gray arrived with both gold and gray laces to pick and choose!
on April 23, 2014
But there is a seam in the boot where two section are stitched together that hits right at your ankle and takes all the skin off...I wore them once for about 4 hours and they look like they have been worn for a few weeks :-(
on January 19, 2015
Timberland is the best boot brand to get. These are incredibly durable, waterproof, and comfortable! I wear them all day, everyday in the cold weather, and my feet are happy!
one thing tho... the description does not mention that the inside and top laces are purple. Purple as in a Fuscia, bright pinky-purple.

they arrived quickly and in great condition.

Will definitely DEFINITELY purchase another pair next season, not because I need to, but they are so wonderful, I want every color!
on January 20, 2014
These Timberlands are very light, great for walking and if you like sneakers. They do not have a wide boot toe, there is some tapering and looks like a women's boot! Fit exactly as sized. They also came with 2 shoe laces, black and purple, so one can change laces if wanted. These are not cold weather boots. Very comfortable, can be worn all day, inside too. My only problem was that these Timberlands were made in China, when I thought Tim's was a US company ( used to be ). I recommend them for anyone looking for light weight, non-bulky, great with jeans boot.
on June 4, 2015
Excellent boot. Would order them again. Only difficulty is it takes forever to lace them up and take them off. Otherwise would have given them 5 stars. Light weight and perfect for summer and winter. I have used them in rain and snow and in Panama and Mexico. Works well in all situations. I bought them 1/2 size big after I broke my ankle so I could put in plenty of insoles. Will buy them again.
on March 22, 2015
There is a ridge on the inside of the shoe (about the same height as the logo) that works great to keep the shape of the back of the heel, however it gave me terrible blisters one the insides of both of my heels. I have to shove socks in-between the ridge and my heels to prevent blisters. Other than that, the shoes look great and are super light and comfortable, plus I get lots of compliments on them!
on December 11, 2014
Timberland runs narrow. I ordered a wide, hoping to wear these boots with heavy socks but can only fit regular socks. Otherwise, they're comfortable and as lightweight as others have reported. The nubuck toes get easily scuffed but the colored laces are fun and, unlike many, actually stay tied without my having to double-knot them. Skinny jeans have to go inside the boots. They're not super-warm.
on January 24, 2015
Very comfortable,insoles are soft & padded, feels like memory foam. Fits big,I bought 1/2 size down & it's still roomy. Not sure yet how it'll function in snow.
on December 30, 2015
These boots are very comfortable and stylish. I wear them with jeans or leggings. They are only for light snow not heavy snow or harsh winters. They fit as expected. I like how they give you two different colored shoe strings. The sole is sturdy and not slippery, I think I will by another pair.
on February 23, 2015
Great color, very light boots, comes with two sets of laces: one blue + one purple. Use them in cold weather and rain.... perfect. Little tight on the sides at the beginning, but they got loose and comfortable very quickly, i love them!!!! i wear a 7.5 and its perfect with thick socks. When i use thin socks, my foot its just a little loose,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.