|Fits as expected||
Timberland Women's Earthkeepers Mount Holly Tall Lace Duck Boot
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 12.5" around
- Green rubber outsole made with 42% recycled material
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
TIMBERLAND MT HLY TALL DUCK Style# 21644 WOMENS
Updated for the new Fall season: Women's Earthkeepers Mount Holly Tall Lace Duck Boot. A new addition to Timberland's collection this season, they've taken their ever-popular look of their Canard boot and added some eco-conscious credentials you can really be proud of.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003ELP3AE
- Item model number: Earthkeepers Mount Holly
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As for everything else - this boot is awesome. Wore them to shovel tons and tons of snow after the recent blizzard in NY and my feet stayed 100% warm and dry and comfy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They are a little snug, super warm. Should only be worn in 40 degrees and under. Water proof up to just above the ankle. Great for rough terrain too.Published 1 month ago by PurSway
Bought these while I was in Korea and then used them in Alaska. I have had them for five years and they are still in great shape.Published 2 months ago by Eileen M Hoffman
I bought these about 4 years ago, and still wear them every winter, or on really rainy days. They are really WATERPROOF, my feet never get wet! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Holly Cole
I love these boot for the Northern WI winters. With large winter sock these boot are just a bit snug for me.Published 9 months ago by PlainolP
Timberland consistently produces fantastic products. these look cute and are very comfortable and do the job. they keep my feet warm and dry and have for a few years now.Published 12 months ago by james mcgrath