Timberland Women's 21646 Earthkeepers Mount Holly Tall Lace Duck Boot,Wheat/Oatmeal,9.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 12.5" around
- Green rubber outsole made with 42% recycled material
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 12.1 x 6.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
- ASIN: B003ELP1U6
- Item model number: Earthkeepers Mount Holly
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 8, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As for everything else - this boot is awesome. Wore them to shovel tons and tons of snow after the recent blizzard in NY and my feet stayed 100% warm and dry and comfy.
Turning to the internet, I vacillated between several shoes before settling on these, primarily based on the reviews. They are everything I hoped. I liked that they are lace-up, because I have skinny ankles that tend to wobble around in boots that can't be adjusted. Listening to other reviewers, I bought a half size up and they fit perfectly, with no need to break in. The shape is sufficiently roomy enough for thick socks, but they're warm enough that I don't need them. The contoured footbed is supportive without wanting inserts, and the lining is thick and comfortable. This one may just be me, but I'm delighted that though they don't have zippers I've been able to slide them on and off, which is fantastic.
Since getting them I have tromped on slush, snow, and ice without slipping, and the coloration (I got wheat/oatmeal) will make any salt stains less glaring. I expect to have these boots for a very long time.
UPDATE: It's February 2015 now and I no longer use these boots after buying them in 2013. I've worn them pretty much every day during the winter of 2013 and the faux fur inside was not very durable; it peeled off in the ankle areas leaving the exposed lining underneath, which cut up the back of my feet when I walked. They only lasted me one winter (a few months) and that's it. I would recommend not wearing them every day if you want them to last awhile. I live in New England still so these don't hold up for me. At first I gave these 5 stars, now only 3.