|Fits as expected||
Timberland Women's Rudston Pull-On Boot
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
- Pull-on straps sit atop a wide cuff in this stately heeled boot from Timberland.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Pull-on straps sit atop a wide cuff in this stately heeled boot from Timberland.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004K6A4RY
- Item model number: Rudston Pull-On
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update, after putting them on & taking off 10 times, I would still put them on before putting on my makeup (sweating is not good for makeup) however it takes a few minutes less now. Anyone who thinks I've never had pull up boots before, you are wrong. I still say get 1/2 size larger.
Now, for the positive, the foot bed is very comfortable. Almost like wearing sneakers. The Burgundy color is very rich. The picture doesn't do it justice. The heel is a comfortable height. I'm looking forward to receiving the 11m and will update my review as soon as I do.
Update: 1/11/13 Received the Artisan Gold ones today in 11m. Slightly snug but I'm sure they'll break in with no problem. The color is outstanding. Thanks to another reviewer I knew not to touch my clothes because they are oiled. I'm going to set mine out of the box and hopefully the oil will soak in. I'm really looking forward to receiving the Burgundy ones.
1/12/13 received the Burgundy pair. The picture doesn't do the color justice. Can't decide which color I like best.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This shoes is one of my wife favorite, it is comfortable which allow her to stand and walk long distance. If you are looking for a timberland this one I will recommend.Published 4 months ago by Stanton L.
I wish I could have bought 10 pairs of these boots. They are comfortable and the probably the best stylish snow/winter boots I ever have. Read morePublished 4 months ago by E. Morales
These are my FAVORITE boots! I've had them for a few years now and they still look new, I do wear them quite often too! The leather is very high quality. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amber Grimmer
I read the reviews that recommended to buy next size so I did. I regularly am 9.5 so I bought size 10 and the boots fit well and there is room for thick socks. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Carola Hoyle
I love these boots. I get so many compliments on them. I've worn with leggings and jeans. May not be good for someone with wide calves.Published 18 months ago by CRETA BENDER
Great boot but a little tight around the toes - just needs a bit more stretching out and it should be fine.Published 20 months ago by Salvabel
I loved this shoe but it fits to tight. I'm extremely sad it doesn't come in a larger size.Published 21 months ago by Chelbrel