Timberland Women's Trenton Knee-High Boot,Tobacco,11 W US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.25" around
- Combat-inspired knee-high boot featuring lace-up front with buckle strap overlay and elastic-goring back panel
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A decorative combination of laces and buckle balance an asymmetric topline in this cool knee-high look.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 18.7 x 14.2 x 5.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B00B02TXSC
- Item model number: Trenton Tall Boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 3, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I'll start off by noting that I am a true size 5 in shoes and that I'm rather petite, at 5'0". These boots fit me as 5.5 boots usually do, which is to say, loose, but terribly so. I'd say they were true to size for a 5.5. The shaft of the boot goes up to right below my knees, making them the perfect height for me - it's so hard finding knee-high boots that fit right, due to my height! I have thin calves and found the shaft a bit loose but not in a way that was bothersome.
With all that said - these boots are truly a beauty. I get compliments every time I wear them - people can never believe that they're Timberlands! And like all Timberlands, the leather is a good, lasting leather - I've had the shoes for over a year now, and while I've needed to replace the bottom of the heels a couple of times (I wear my boots often and wear the bottom heels down), the boots overall have truly passed the test of time. The scuffs are minimal and leather still smooth.
Additionally, I find the heel height perfect and the shoes very comfortable. I can run in these if need be. The laces come updone from time to time, but that's not a big deal. I also appreciate the zippers, which have given me no difficulty over the time I've had them. Unfortunately, they're not water-proof boots, as other Timberlands brag to be, but that's okay - I can't have it all, right?
So I recommend ordering a ½ size bigger if you don’t have super skinny calves!! They fit great other then that!! This is the reason I would rate them a 4 and not a 5.