- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- You need waterproof hiking boots that can take on any trail conditions. Our White Ledge leather hikers feature shock-absorbing cushioning, rubber lug outsoles for traction and rugged outdoor-tested style.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men’s hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles.
- TIMBERLAND HAS YOU COVERED whether you're looking for men's boots, women's boots, or kids boots. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland has the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- THE BEST IN OUTDOORS: Trust Timberland's line of high-quality men's, women's, and kids boots. hiking boots, outdoor gear, and activewear for all your activities from the trail to the sea to the streets.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Founded in 1973, Timberland is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting -- nature.
Timberland Women's White Ledge Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
When you're spending hours out in the backcountry, you need waterproof hiking boots that can take on any trail conditions. Our White Ledge leather hikers feature shock-absorbing cushioning, rubber lug outsoles for traction and rugged outdoor-tested style.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- Cushioned EVA footbed
- Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber lug outsole for excellent traction
- Single boot weight (size 9): 15.4 ounces
Uppers made with premium waterproof 100% leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Rustproof, speed lace hardware with lace hooks at top. Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort. Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out. Cushioned EVA footbed. Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning. Rubber lug outsole for excellent traction. Single boot weight (size 9): 15.4 ounces. Imported.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 2.25 Pounds
- Item model number : TB012668242
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : January 31, 2009
- Manufacturer : Timberland
- ASIN : B000G23B8K
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro: comfortable, provide excellent stability and traction, well made, fair price, waterproof, removable footbed insert for ease of airing out.
Con: NONE SO FAR (been 14 days continuous wear in snow, sleet and freezing rain, temps from the mid 30s to -10)
I hope my review helps you make the decision to buy these boots. I do not regret my decision!
I have NOT been paid for my review!
The boots don't come in a Timberland's shoe box and doesn't have the same tags or brand markings like real ones do!
Top reviews from other countries
However, these ARE NOT waterproof, walking through grass of any length they let water through the laces, my feet are soaking every time I wear them. I've never bothered to write a review before but I have in this case because of how dissatisfied I am.
Overall they are very comfy, fit well, great ankle support and would be great boots for those walking in drier climates or where ground is a bit damp, but if you're needing something for keeping your feet dry these are NOT the boots for you!
I actually wore them to work, just to wear them in before the holiday. Really nice, well made and with the current downpour they are proving to be waterproof as promised.