$74.99 - $174.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- WHITE LEDGE MENS HIKING BOOTS feature premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers for comfort and durability, seam-sealed waterproof construction to keep feet dry in any weather, and rustproof, speed lace hardware with hooks at top for secure lacing.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men’s hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles, whether you’re heading to the summit or downtown.
- TIMBERLAND BOOTS are synonymous with quality workmanship. Whether you're looking for mens boots, womens boots, or kids boots, Timberland has you covered. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Amazon carries Timberland footwear for men, women, and kids: sandals, boots, casual oxfords, tall boots, hiking boots, waterproof boots, winter boots, and women's shoes and boots. Timberland makes rugged, durable, comfortable waterproof leather boots. Timberlands are premium and popular, bringing style, comfort, performance and eco-conscious elements to their leather waterproof shoes and boots. Timberland wheat six inch boot is waterproof, insulated, and a best seller.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009F8AGAM
- Item model number: White Ledge Mid
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 5, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
1,069 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-4 of 1,069 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm writing this review to help fellow archaeologists determine if this boot is right for their needs. If you have any questions pretaining to these boots and field work, let me know!
I've been wearing these boots for about a week, they required very little break in time as it was ony necessary to soften up the leather where the toes bend while walking. I have been wearing these for about a week, three days of which have been 8 hours per day of field work in North Carolina. They have kept dry and comfortable through dewy grass and when bailing water from units. The laces stay tied and secure and the ankle support is great and cushiony. While these may be slightly heavier than a mesh hiking boot due their leather construction they in no way feel clunky or bothersome. The sole does have grip and faily deep tread so this style of shoe wouldn't be great for stomping around in delicate units as shoe prints are pretty noticeable in most soils. If that's not a concern then I believe these are the perfect boot for any anthropologist/archaeologist/geologist etc. I have been working in weather up to 90 degrees thus far and I haven't felt like these boots have been uncomfortably hot. I wear moisture wicking sport ankle socks that keep my feet dry just fine.
As far as fit goes, other reviews have mentioned that it isn't necessary to order a half a size up and I would agree with that. I wear a size 11 which is typically a pretty close fit in all other shoes but because of the lack of higher sizes for women I gave these a try. After trying them on, I would say they probably run a half size to a full size larger than you're used to. For me, and people who like wearing thick socks, this sizing difference will be perfect if you just order your normal shoe size. The toe box has plenty of room for movement without looking too square. Overall, great boot. I'll be updating these with images after field school is over so you can see any wear and tear!