Timberline Chainsaw Sharpener with 7/32" Carbide Cutter (for 3/8″ and .404″ pitch chain)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast. Sharpens each tooth in seconds.
- Precise. Every tooth sharpened to the same length and angle.
- Durrable. High quality machined aluminum.
- Portable. Take everywhere and sharpen anytime.
- Easy. Anyone can sharpen a chainsaw with professional results.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Manufacturer Part Number||tl-732|
|Shipping Weight||1.2 pounds|
The Timberline Chainsaw Sharpener is a newly patented tool that takes precision and accuracy to a new level. The chain remains on the saw and the tool clamps on the bar and allows the chain to be pulled through as each tooth is sharpened. A high-grade tungsten carbide cutter is hand turned with a handle. Only a small amount of material is removed from each tooth resulting in much longer chain life. Carbide guides are fixed at a universal angle of 30 degree while 25 and 35 degree guides are offered separately.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews