TIMBUK2 Classic Messenger Bag
- 1830D Cordura Canvas
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff. Internal slash pocket provides padded, firm place to store files. Internal water bottle pocket.
- Napoleon side entry pocket is not featured on the XS size. Napoleon side-entry pocket for access without undoing the flap. Flap corners fold into place for excellent weatherproofing.
- Low profile top grab handle for easy heave-ho. Partially concealed flap buckles with bottom compression straps for subtle and secure closure (XS size does not have bottom compression). Smart hook and loop placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling.
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights. Coordinating Strap Pad included. Cross strap not compatible with XS messenger.
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with a permanent, super comfortable airmesh strap pad. Removable crossbody strap for cross-body stabilization.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Original Timbuk2 Messenger improved by 25 years experience. Waterproof TPU liner and flap corner construction for excellent weatherproofing. Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff. Fully adjustable shoulder strap with a permanent, super comfortable airmesh strap pad. Designed in San Francisco.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18.11 x 7.09 x 12.2 inches; 1.96 Pounds
- Item model number : 1974-2-1814
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : July 18, 2017
- Manufacturer : Timbuk2
- ASIN : B0741LN3T7
Best Sellers Rank:
#29,011 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #9 in Messenger Bags
- Customer Reviews: