- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 6.3 x 11.4 inches ; 2.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0136NBTCU
- Item model number: 392-3-7755
- Average Customer Review: 162 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,433 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Timbuk2 Command Laptop Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A dressed up Travel-friendly backpack for road warriors.
- Front zip pocket for keeping small items in check
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Pockets: 2 interior slip, 2 interior zip, 5 exterior
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Fully padded laptop compartment lined with quilted tricot fabric; soft yet secure. (fits up to 15" Macbook)
- Padded front pocket offers protection for iPad mini or other small electronics.
Style # 392-3-7755
Inspired by our beloved Command Laptop Messenger, the Command Laptop Travel Backpack is our backpack solution for business travel. Its TSA-compliant laptop access lets you breeze through security, strategically placed external pockets provide access to your phone and cards in tight quarters, and its styling betrays the fact that you’ve just schlepped across the country. Business travel may not always be glamorous, but it shouldn’t be so hard. The Command makes it that much easier.
Front zip pocket for small bits.
Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff.
Large main compartment for books, jacket, and other carry-on essentials.
Tricot-lined floating pocket protects sunglasses or smartphone.
Channeled airmesh ventilated back panel.
Custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit.
TSA-compliant laptop access; send your bag through security without removing your devices.
Bottom compression straps for cinching.
Elasticized external side pocket for water bottle or U-lock.
On-strap bottle opener for party tricks and quick refreshment.
Reinforced grab handles on all sides for and easy heave ho.
Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights.
|Command TSA-Friendly Laptop Backpack||Q Laptop Backpack||Parkside Laptop Backpack|
|Max Device Size||15"||17" + iPad||15"|
|Dimensions (in)||11.2 Width x 19.5 Height x 6.5 Depth||11.8 Width x 18.9 Height x 5.1 Depth||10.6 Top Width x 11.6 Bottom Width x 18.1 Height x 7.3 Depth|
Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original, founded 25 years ago by bike messenger Rob Honeycutt in a garage in the city's Mission District.
Since its inception in 1989, Timbuk2 has designed quality bags, packs, and accessories built to last a lifetime, evolving from the original bike messenger company to a pioneer of made-in-America customization and an industry leader in forward-thinking, sustainable manufacturing.
The relentless drive to inspire urban mobility, enable individuality and promote responsibility has propelled Timbuk2 forward as it continues fusing passion and style to create durable, functional products informed by the company's longstanding cycling roots and today's vibrant city landscape.
A dressed up travel-friendly backpack; send your bag through security without removing your devices. Large main compartment for books, jacket, and other carry-on essentials. Channeled airmesh ventilated back panel. Fully padded laptop compartment lined with quilted tricot fabric, soft yet secure (fits up to 15" Mackbook). 30 liter volume.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only con is that the shoulder straps are not as adjustable and therefore not as comfortable as my daypacks from REI, NorthFace, Osprey, Mountain Hardware. With that said, for a short daily commute they are fine and it looks less "outdoorsy" and is a little more "office" than the previously mentioned packs.
There are plenty of compartments to put things in, I do just wish that there were a few more in the back zip compartment, it's just a big space where things get tossed around. I just put my notebook in there as they don't jump around a lot.
All in all this is a very good backpack, plus the bottle opener has come in handy a few times. Nice touch.
Other than that, the bag is built well and has great padding on the straps and back - what we've all come to expect from this company.