Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on September 6, 2013
I love this bag. It's light weight, but sturdy; has sensibly sized compartments for everything I carry and it shows some individualism with my colleagues as they al have traditional laptop bags.

I've traveled with it over many world destinations and it serves its purpose well. gotten plenty of compliments
on February 9, 2013
Bought this bag to carry my school books and supplies, as well as my laptop 15.6". It holds everything I need it to with room to spare. The shoulder strap makes it easy to carry even when I have it loaded down.
on January 19, 2016
ok bag
on March 2, 2013
Great bag, carries a lot of things. Lots of places to store files, plugs etc. Comfortable to wear over your shoulder.
on August 1, 2012
When I first got this bag I thought it was maybe too big. I got the large size, and it is kind of big but it is also very adjustable. This bag is so well designed that it can be a commuter bag, an overnight bag, a weekend trip bag, a flight bag... I have used it as all of these things in the six months or so that I have owned it. It also keeps me organized with enough different pockets that everything can have its own 'place'. The separate computer compartment is really roomy and doesn't interfere with the bag's capacity. The tablet sleeve is a bonus. There is a compartment on the bottom of the bag for power bricks, which has an additional benefit of making the bag balance easily even when it is full. The final feature I want to mention is the zippered side pocket for a wallet. I didn't see why this was even mentioned in the product description, but it turns out to be one of my fave features. It turns out that not having to adjust the strap on the bag, or lift up the front flap to get at your wallet makes life a bit less exacerbating in ways I didn't expect. This is for sure one of my favorite things that I have ever owned. I want Timbuk2 to design my house.
on February 8, 2013
This bag works better than I knew I needed. Nothing I say in this review will convince you well to buy it. Go onto the internets and watch a video review to see all of the awesome features.

I expect it to take abuse and last for years. Excellent quality in craftsmanship and materials. Now I understand why it costs what it does.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.