Time Crisis II
- Disc plus hard plastic protective case only. Disc condition ranges from flawless to scratched but is guaranteed to work.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
However, Guncon 2 offers more buttons, such as the following buttons:
- Thumbcon (direction pad)
- C button
I am not sure what these extra buttons for except the Start and Select. I haven't played the game long enough to tell.
The new Guncon 2 is more accurate than the original Guncon. However, I prefer the original Guncon more because:
1. Guncon 2 is made with cheap orange plastic. It does not have the same solid feeling as the original one
2. the A button is located right above the trigger, which makes it more difficult to hold the gun (maybe I am used to the old way of holding the gun.
Besides the two points above, it is a good gun.
The game is excellent. The graphic is much nicer than the previous Time Crisis (ok, it is PS2 vs PSone). The cool thing is, the system can distinguish where the person is shot, so that the person responds differently. For example, if you shoot someone in the leg, they will fall down with their hands cover their leg, or fall down with one leg. The game is also much more exciting, more actions. From ground, to boat, to train. This game also has more game modes:
1. Arcade - One Player: Just like the traditional Time Crisis
2. Arcade - Two Player: You and your friend partner each other. It is really cool. However, the split screen (side-by-side) is really small on regular TV. It will be nicer if you have a really big TV. However, Time Crisis 2 still does not support LCD or projection TV, which is disappointing. It will be nice to use i-link for this game
3.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Classic game! Played with Guncon and a 120 inch projector and had a blast! recommended for the nostalgic arcade players.Published 5 months ago by Landon G.
I remember playing this in the arcade and nostalgia demanded I buy this. Just as good as I remember it but from the comfort of home.Published 11 months ago by Cody
This has a purple bottom so some PS2s will not be able to play it.Published 13 months ago by Albert U Nystrom
Very fun game. lol You can play either split screen or via iLink. You can also use a Guncon 1 or 2.Published on December 4, 2013 by Justus Bowman
Again another fun game to play. It's an older game so the graphics aren't the best but still a great fun game to play.Published on March 25, 2013 by Lia
great game love the shooting, fun light gun game better then the first and the therd one is sweet too if you have a light gun there a must havePublished on June 20, 2011 by J. Brown
So as a fan of the TC series for awhile, i picked up this lil gem for about 10 bucks. was not disapointed. Read morePublished on December 23, 2009 by Joseph Ghelarducci