- File Size: 2555 KB
- Print Length: 128 pages
- Publisher: Forget Me Not Romances, a division of Winged Publications (December 7, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 7, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N5DBAD4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,058,952 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3098 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #4298 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #10186 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
|Print List Price:||$5.97|
Save $2.98 (50%)
A Time to Dance Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Taking the chance, she moves in, only to quickly discover that should she forfeit, architect Joel Anderson would receive the property. Joel coveted the property because he wanted to build a resort in that very spot. Deni was determined to live in the house and make her dream a reality. However, shortly after she moves in random mishaps begin happening. They not only began to scare and worry Deni, she begins to suspect Joel may be behind it.
Joel, on the other hand begins to have feelings for Deni. Though they both have secrets and deep hurts, would they be able to get past them to form a relationship? Joel wants to help Deni realize her dream, so he decides to help figure out who is behind the accidents happening at her house. But would his efforts be in vain? Would Deni and Joel be able to form a lasting relationship? Would Deni be able to trust Joel with her secret? Would Joel be able to get past his hurt? And just who is responsible for the accidents around the lake house?
Diana Brandmeyer weaves a beautiful story of love and redemption. Just how far will love go? A Time to Dance is a definite must read.
Unexplained snakes in her kitchen, lost deliveries, and a missing board in her porch gives Deni a nasty fall and leads her to imagine the worst. But neither Deni nor Joel figured on falling in love with each other—but how can Deni trust her heart which has steered her wrong in the past? Was Joel’s love sincere or did he only want to marry her for the cottage?
In the 128 pages, Brandmeyer packs in a good story. I enjoyed the quick read; however, I felt that the pace of the story was hurried, especially the ending. I was given a copy of this book for my honest review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational