- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 1st edition (December 11, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0135945321
- ISBN-13: 978-0135945322
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,485,077 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #220 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Telecommunications & Sensors > Signal Processing
- #1147 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- #2814 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Time Frequency Analysis: Theory and Applications 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
This book brings together the methods that have been developed to study time-varying spectra and presents in simple language the physical and mathematical ideas, their origin and motivation, and the challenges of the field.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
now... a book with implementation complexity and issues would be very nice.
[*] I perused through the other books that I saw at the store... so this is not a conclusive statement about the other books.