|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Hachette Book Group
Price set by seller.
The Time Keeper Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 239 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The author is examining the myth of 'Father Time' and the reality of 'actual' time.
My favorite saying is: Wear death on your shoulder as a friend, and you will live life more fully. It's the one certainty in life. But this author takes it a step further... He examines time within the circle of life.
This author's unique writing style, the mysterious way he's exposing the plot, along with his 'simply-told' lofty concepts, is most-likely the reason he's garnered accolades for this book. I enjoyed it thoroughly! P.S. Don't ask for more time to read it... An inside joke...
I think that as I continue to think about it, I'll have more insights. But first impressions: It certainly makes me think. How am I obsessed with time? Do I want more time at times? Do I want less at times? What do I fear about time? What do I like about time? In what ways does calculating time make life easier? In what ways does calculating time make life harder? How are skyscrapers and wealth a symbol of our constant quest for power? Am I constantly on that quest? How is that detrimental to my relationships? Is calculating time a method of feeling in control? How come it makes us feel out of control? Have I ever had a moment in my life when I actually wasn't thinking at all about time? What was that like? Why was that different than every other moment that I've had?
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Classics & Allegories
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fantasy
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Metaphysical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Classics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Classics & Allegories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary