- Series: The McGraw-Hill Professional Education Series
- Spiral-bound: 64 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (June 14, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071493387
- ISBN-13: 978-0071493383
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #581,369 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Time Management: 24 Techniques to Make Each Minute Count at Work (The McGraw-Hill Professional Education Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Marc Mancini is a successful time management speaker and writer who has appeared on CNN, “Good Morning America,” and Showtime.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
by B. Eugene Griessman are outstanding choices for your consideration.
p.s. Below please find my favorite passage for your reference.
We each have a personal perspective of time, but most of us arent aware that we have subconscious feelings about time. Most people have a poorly defined sense of how they spend their time. pg 2
Read better and less. pg 41
If you ever find yourself wondering whether or not you're going on too long about something, you probably are. pg 44