- File Size: 2067 KB
- Print Length: 42 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 4, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01A7LGN1Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,432,604 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Time Mastery: 7 Simple Steps to Your Richest Outcomes Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 42 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Ms. Foster's Time Mastery is a quick and easy-to-understand book. First, it reminds the reader that time is equal to all of us. Steve Jobs got no more hours in the day than every other person in the world. So why did he accomplish so much in the same amount of time? That is what Ms. Foster articulates so well. It's HOW he designed his available time before he even started. Once she explains how, she breaks down our challenges with time management and then us a realistic and very attainable ACTION PLAN on how to tackle each challenge.
And it is not just for the individual, this is for your team too. There are many questions we can take back to our teams to start and manage the discussion of best time practices.
I read this entire book in one sitting and came away with powerful new ways to design my busy life. Now that's an effective use of my time!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Time Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Time Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management