- Fool even the vampires this Halloween! Save 5% on "I Can't Believe It's Not Blood" when you buy a qualifying item offered by Avalanche Brands to complete the bloodiest costumes for a deal! Restrictions apply. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Time and Oak Signature Whiskey Elements Set of 2
|Price:||$21.95 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SMOOTH, CRAFT, AND CUSTOMIZE – Time and Oak’s Signature Whiskey Elements are all natural, laser-cut, made-in-the-U.S.A white oak tools that turn drinking whiskey into top-shelf occasion whiskey. This set includes 2 Whiskey Elements, meaning there’s enough for plenty of cheers to go around.
- HOW IT WORKS – Top shelf whiskey spends years inside a wooden barrel. The charred wood of the barrel gives the whiskey flavor and color while extracting a lot of harmful chemicals like the hang-over causing Acidtaldehyde. There’s a lot more whiskey than barrel, so this process takes a long time. Whiskey Elements allow you to put the barrel in the whiskey, turning years into hours and, most importantly, saving you dollars.
- QUICK & EASY TO USE – This process isn’t demanding, and we tend to think our Whiskey Elements add a little something to the look of a bottle as well. Here’s what you do: open any 750ml bottle of whiskey, drop in one of our Whiskey Elements, and wait 24 hours. After that, you’re ready to sip.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN RESULTS – Our elements are engineered for increased surface area. Their finger groove design allows for greater wood-to-whiskey contact and therefore better, smoother whiskey. Laser-cut from pure American White Oak and heated in food grade-industrial ovens, Time and Oak’s Signature Whiskey Elements bring out specific natural flavors inherent in the wood, reduce sediment, and attract (and therefore extract) hang-over causing Acidtaldehyde compounds better than any competitor.
- RELIABLE AND VERSATILE – Turn a $20 bottle into a $60 bottle, or a $60 bottle into a $200 bottle. Our elements work with a range of whiskeys in both quality and type. They can be used with Irish whiskeys, Canadian whiskeys, Rye whiskeys, as well as bourbon, single malts, and scotch. Makes a great gift whether it’s for you or someone else, no matter your preference. Set includes 2 Whiskey Elements for multiple occasions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Time and Oak Signature Elements
Why We Created Time and Oak Elements
Why You Should Use Time and Oak Elements
Easy 3 Step Process
1. Add one element to a fifth or two to a half-gallon of your favorite whiskey.
2. Wait 24 hours. For best results be sure to stir occasionally within that time.
3.You're done! Nice work. Enjoy and always make sure to drink respectfully
Combined with our proprietary curing method and unique design, Time & Oak has managed to accelerate the maturation process, and reduce the impurities.
Perfect Gift for Any Occasion
Parties, Weddings, Holidays, Birthdays, Groomsmen, Graduation, Father's Day, BBQ's and more!
Essentially, this brilliant product will allow you to filter a young whiskey, and get it to taste like, smell like, and look like a premium aged whiskey you crave.
Use it on more than just Whiskey. Try it with Tequila, Vodka, Bourbon, Gin, Scotch, Rye and others.
Top customer reviews
The reason for the four stars over the five is because of one problem. I keep my whiskey in the bottle that is comes in. With that said, I have found it near impossible, if not fully impossible, to remove the Whiskey Element from the bottle after the three week period. if Time and Oak were to slightly extend one end but make the extension thinner, I feel that would be an amazing addition. If you use a decanter with a fairly large opening at the top, you probably wont have much of a problem. You definitely won't have a problem if you finish your bottle of whiskey within three weeks.
[For anyone who was curious about the bottle I have tested the Whiskey Element on, it was Crown Royal's Regal Apple. This already smooth whiskey became even smoother, but I couldn't get the Element out of the bottle.]
1st was Leadslingers whiskey and I could not tell much of a difference in how smooth the whiskey was but I could tell that it was a bit stronger in flavor. I left it in for 72 hours shaking often as suggested.
2nd was regular Evan Williams and I got similar results, I could tell a bit of a difference on smoothness it did work on the Evan. I left it in for about a week as I would forget to shake the bottle every so often as recommended.