Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on March 9, 2017
it was a gift and the recipient stated that it is a good running shirt
on July 28, 2017
Fits great, good quality
on December 10, 2013
Needed s running shirt. Tried regular cotton but that was a nightmare. . After 4 runs, 1 in the sun 75 degree and 3 in the cold windy weather 55ish. It has kept me dry, the sweat gets dried away while you move. . After I run its never wet at all. . and I am sweating a bit. . I do wear a cotton shirt over it to keep me warm and that doesn't get wet either. . I could use s long sleeve but pretty darn good shirt, and the material is comfortable.. Have not washed it yet and it doesn't smell so that's pretty good. . Even though I'm not overly smelly I see how sweat dried could smell. Decent product
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2015
Love these shirts for running, lifting weights or hanging around.
on June 11, 2015
Shirt has a great feel, went for a run hours after receiving it. Kept me pretty darn dry considering the 80% relative humidity. The fit was pretty standard for a Medium. I'm 6'3" 185 lbs and MOST medium shirts fit me a little baggy and right on the edge acceptable length. This tee is no exception. Ordering 3 more right now.
on June 3, 2016
These short sleeve running shirts are great. They are well-made, true to fit, and keep you dry on long runs/activities. Just as good as similar shirts two-to-three times more costly, these shirts are a real value.
on March 29, 2017
Husband loved it
on February 14, 2016
I find these shirts really comfortable. I use them for both intended purpose and as undershirts when I wear a suit. Cotton undershirts get really damp, and these seem to stay much drier in a humid climate.
on May 29, 2015
The material is lightweight and the body fits loosely but I could probably fit two of my own heads through the neck hole. I'm 5' 11 1/2", 199 lbs., 44" chest, with a 16 1/2" neck. Add a star if you like a VERY loose fit around the neck. Just not my thing.
on December 15, 2015
Saved a lot over the names like nike and under armour. Don't get me wrong I like a name brand but when a product comes around costing less than 50% and does the same thing well. I'm Sold.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.