- Series: Chicago Studies in American Politics
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press; 1 edition (October 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226043592
- ISBN-13: 978-0226043593
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,275,091 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In Time of War: Understanding American Public Opinion from World War II to Iraq (Chicago Studies in American Politics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"With this important and intellectually stimulating book, Adam Berinsky becomes one of the pioneers in bridging the gap between the study of international relations and the study of domestic politics. In Time of War boldly revises our understanding of public opinion on World War II and the Iraq war, as well as broader issues such as attitudes toward war, foreign affairs, and public policy in general." - Jeffrey Cohen, Fordham University"
About the Author
Adam J. Berinsky is associate professor of political science at MIT.