Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on February 21, 2011
Each erotic story has a flavor of explicit description that leaves little to the imagination. The individual stories are between familiar lovers, and sensual encounters. I enjoyed this book, alas missed the romance and not having an emotional connection to the individuals in these stories. Call me the emotional reader that is what I am. I like investing my time being drawn into a story with HEA's. The book can stand on it's own for those that enjoy this type of genre for it was a very good read in and of itself. Although it is a collection of individual erotic and sexual adventures, I just didn't get the satisfaction as I would for a longer involved novel. Please continue your wonderful writing Ms Marie, for I would surely read another of your creations.
on April 15, 2013
They are well written but I'm not very fond of this type of writing style- where 3rd party is telling the whole story from the outside never through the main character(s). It seems a detached way of writing so I really can't lose myself in the characters or story; however, others might enjoy.
on July 8, 2011
I love this collection of erotic stories. These are stories will turn you on. There's a little something for everybody. Bella Marie knows how to write out a good story. I've read quite a few erotic stories on Amazon but nothing compares to this collection. This is quality erotica. Lots of fun that will keep you hot and ready!
on October 13, 2012
It's a really good read it's got a little something for everyone. There is some mild kink and some really wild kink.