BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Time
  • Customer reviews

on February 25, 2013
My other magazine purchases allow me to download a copy to more than one device. Just like if I bought a paper copy It could be shared. Time does not.
on April 2, 2013
There are so many truly important issues I want to understand and have found over the years that Time magazine is the best place for me to start.
on November 3, 2015
Value for money. Very informative lways current and upto date.
on September 9, 2012
I've always liked Time for good news stories. I especially like getting it on my kindle because it's right where I can find it and I don't have to recycle it.
on January 27, 2013
No pictures/graphics in m my current Amazon Kindle.

I am be moving to a Galaxy Tablet.

on June 19, 2013
Althought there are not good images articles are good and easy to navigate, i am really considering to subscribe to the magazine
on December 27, 2012
Sometimes the squence of quotes is a bit confusing. And at times pictures are described but there is no pictures to view..
on December 9, 2013
I like it and fouond it very interesting, but may change soon and catch up on my own country.
Aileen
on March 21, 2013
Stunning article. One everyone should read and absorb - for themselves, for their children.

I downloaded to one Kindle but it would not download to my Kindle Fire. Thought all purchases would be available on both my devises but I guess not :-(
on January 27, 2013
I ordered a copy of a specific issue of a recent Time Magazine for my Kindle, wanting to read a specific article, but Amazon sent the wrong issue to my Kindle. Argh!